Perfectly positioned on the 70th floor of the iconic Q1, this sprawling and sophisticated sub-penthouse has been designed with effortless living and entertaining in mind. Boasting a desirable north-east aspect and uninterrupted views of the endless Pacific Ocean, glittering city skyline, Main River and beyond to the lush hinterland, it delivers 319sqm of light-filled and tranquil luxury. A vast lounge area is beset by oversized windows which frame the beautiful beach outlook before integrating seamlessly with one of three alfresco terraces. This outdoor oasis also links with the dining zone and a sleek white, designer kitchen with Miele appliances. Three generous bedrooms also await, each with ensuites and enchanting ocean views.
One of only three apartments to grace this floor, this sub-penthouse is positioned in one of Australia’s tallest residential buildings and includes access to a host of onsite amenities. Take advantage of the two resort-style outdoor pools, heated indoor pool, large fitness centre, spa, sauna, BBQ areas, movie theatre and a residents lounge.
• 319sqm light-filled, luxury sub-penthouse, perched on the 70th floor of Q1;
• One of only three apartments on this floor with a desirable north-east aspect;
• Uninterrupted views of the Pacific Ocean, city skyline, Main River and beyond to the lush hinterland;
• Vast living areas, including a lounge with endless ocean and beach vistas;
• Sleek white, designer kitchen with Miele appliances including a built-in coffee machine;
• Dining room and games/entertainment area which flows out to a sunny terrace;
• Three ensuited bedrooms, all with ocean views, two with walk-in robes and one with a built-in robe;
• Each bedroom also has access to a protected balcony;
• Powder room, laundry, ducted air-conditioning and two side-by-side car spaces;
• Onsite amenities: two resort-style outdoor pools, heated indoor pool, fitness centre, spa, sauna, BBQ areas, movie theatre and a residents lounge;
• Enticing holiday rental potential – a return of $1600 per week with onsite management.
Situated approx. 200m from the golden sands which fringe the Surfers Paradise coastline, be spoilt for choice with multiple cafes, bars and restaurants close by. Famed Cavill Ave is also a short stroll away and you’re 21km from Coolangatta airport. Enjoy this lock and leave lifestyle or benefit from its enticing holiday rental return and arrange your inspection today.