The ultimate in luxury penthouse living beckons in the magnificent Marquis on Main apartments. Occupying the entire top 4 floors (levels 25-28) of this tightly held complex, live life as if you are permanently on holidays in this 862m2, 4-bedroom sky-home. Complete with its own rooftop alfresco area with private pool and spa, this property of obvious distinction promises uninterrupted 360 degree sweeping panoramas which encompass the hinterland, Main Beach, the Broadwater, through to the glorious southern tip of the Gold Coast region, ensuring every room delivers superb views, and all in a setting of unrivalled sophistication and style. The ultimate in luxury penthouse living beckons in the magnificent Marquis on Main apartments.
The first floor welcomes you with two separate living areas, a full wet bar, elegant dining room and a vast, modern kitchen featuring quality finishes including soft close Blum drawers and a sleek stone island bench, you’ll enjoy easy access to the wraparound balcony, promising plenty of perfect places to entertain family and friends.
Level 26 (accessed either by direct lift or stairs) hosts 3 of the 4 ensuited bedrooms, all of which present with spectacular vistas and private terraces. The elegant master suite promises to be a soothing sanctuary where you can sleep with the windows open and be buffered from any noise. Framed by magnificent views over Main Beach, on offer is a private terrace, walk-in-robe and separate office space and ensuite showcased by exquisite limestone and porcelain tile finishes. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also generously sized and boast marble ensuites, built-in-robes and personal balconies, all with water views.The final bedroom is located via lift or stairs on Level 27. Set against the backdrop of more picture-perfect vistas, an ensuite, walk-in-robe and wrap around terrace await. Also delivering easy access to the private pool and spa alfresco area, you’ll be able enjoy swimming on top of the world with this secluded slice of paradise.
As you ascend to the top floor (Level 28) via staircase, the options are endless as to how you could best capitalise on this impeccable space. Whether you opt to convert it into a home office or gym, you’ll be assured the high ceilings, fan, air con and superb views will make it an enjoyable space for work or play.
Promising to deliver an enviable lifestyle, being within easy walking distance of Main Beach, Tedder Avenue dining and shopping precinct, pristine local parklands and central to exclusive private schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s.
• Ultimate in luxury penthouse living, occupying the entire top 4 floors of Marquis on Main
• Uninterrupted 360 degree views from hinterland to the ocean: every room boasts a view
• An enviable 862m2 penthouse with 3 secure car spaces
• Two separate living areas, full wet bar, elegant dining room, wrap around balcony (Level 25)
• Modern kitchen with quality finishes and superb stone island bench (Level 25)
• Elegant master suite framed by magnificent views over Main Beach, private terrace, walk-in-robe separate office space and deluxe ensuite (Level 26)
• Bed 2 & 3 boast marble ensuites, and personal balconies, all with water views (Level 26)
• Bed 4 with ensuite, walk-in-robe and wrap around terrace (Level 27)
• Two designated studies with an option to convert one to a 5th bedroom
• Open plan space on top level can be converted to home office, gym (Level 28)
• Rooftop alfresco area with private pool and spa, picturesque views
• Fully ducted air-con, polished timber floors throughout• Access to all apartment amenities (BBQ, gym, lap pool + sauna & steam room)
• Enviable lifestyle – walk to cafes, shops, restaurants and golden beaches
• Close to exclusive TSS & St. Hilda’s private schools
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.