Nestled on an exclusive and elevated perch and showcased by 180-degree north-facing panoramas which encompass Burleigh Heads, Tallebudgera and the Gold Coast skyline, this is your chance to embrace a unique residence and lifestyle. At the heart of this 1,019m2 block sits a home which celebrates, rather than competes with its natural surrounds. Possessing the character and charm of a Queenslander, along with a blend of contemporary elements, it boasts a chef’s galley-style kitchen with acclaimed Gaggenau appliances, a walk-in pantry and benches finished with marble and Tasmanian oak. The living spaces, three in total, are awash with the warmth of timber tones and natural light and are nestled beneath exposed beamed, raked ceilings which soar between 3.3m and 4.2m in height. The dining and lounge room each flow seamlessly outdoors, where you can relax on the sprawling timber deck. Admire the newly landscaped grounds, soak up the spectacular sunsets and uninterrupted views or watch the kids frolic in the new pool.
Complementing the rejuvenated interiors are five generously sized bedrooms and three bathrooms. Two reside upstairs, along with a bathroom, with the remaining bedrooms on the main floor. These include a spacious master suite tucked beneath a vaulted ceiling, with a walk-in robe and elegant ensuite. The final bathroom is a nod to the traditional style of the home, with tessellated tiled floors and a freestanding bath.
• Impeccably presented 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence on an elevated 1,019m2 block;
• North-facing and a sought-after location, nestled atop the exclusive Burleigh Ridge;
• 180-degree panoramas which encompass Burleigh Heads, Tallebudgera and the Gold Coast skyline;
• Character and charm, with warm timber features including Victorian Ash floors and exposed beam ceilings;
• Chef’s galley-style kitchen with Gaggenau steamer, oven and induction cooktop, walk-in pantry and benches finished with marble and Tasmanian oak;
• Raked ceilings in the light-filled family room, media room and living room, measuring 3.3m, 3.6m and 4.2m;
• Study nook off the living room, which also features a cosy fireplace and deck access;
• Spacious master suite tucked beneath a vaulted ceiling, with a walk-in robe and elegant ensuite;
• Main floor with two more bedrooms and a bathroom plus two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs;
• Sprawling, two-tiered timber deck, ideal for entertaining or relaxing and watching spectacular sunsets;
• Newly landscaped grounds and a heated pool, solar panels, air-conditioning and wool carpets;
• New façade, repainted interiors and exteriors plus a triple garage with storage.
Situated in a sought-after, leafy location, your seclusion and serenity are enhanced thanks to it adjoining a coastal reserve which can never be built-out. Burleigh Beach and bustling James St are both within a 3.5km radius plus it’s a 10 minute drive to private and public schools. Arrange your inspection today.