Welcome to an impeccably designed and presented waterfront home which celebrates natural light and low maintenance living. Perched on a generous 767sqm block and showcased by an abundance of oversized windows to enhance its bright and breezy appeal. This is a haven for families to congregate and create happy memories, while also enjoying the sense of space and sophistication the floorplan, fittings and finishes offer. As well, with it being anchored at the end of a wide “T” point water position, with views of the Main River, offering a peaceful and private pool and seamless integrated living.
A soaring, central atrium, with towering bamboo, cascades sunlight into the home, while the clever design ensures cool cross ventilation flows through. You will also relish the sleek white, gourmet kitchen, fitted with acclaimed Miele appliances and a butler’s pantry, which flows onto an expansive dining area, set under a vaulted ceiling and lounge room, with a feature sandstone wall. Both spaces integrate seamlessly with an alfresco, waterfront deck where you can entertain in style or sit back and soak up the beauty of your water and skyline views, while the kids play securely in the backyard. Expect them to be also tempted by the unique poolside indoor-outdoor entertaining room, giving them an additional space for fun, or parents a protected place to watch the kids frolic in the inground pool.
Three bedrooms and a family bathroom reside upstairs, including a spacious master suite with waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite. The remaining rooms all feature large built-in robes, with a downstairs, ensuited bedroom ideal for guests. There’s also ample scope to use another room downstairs as a home office or fifth bedroom plus another bathroom.
Upstairs delivers another zone for family relaxation, while other features of this home include a study nook, a surplus of storage, secure parking for two cars, an outdoor storage shed, a security system, a Smart Home entertainment system and ducted air conditioning throughout.
Situated in the sheltered Riverpark region of Carrara, you’re just 7.5km from the upscale Pacific Fair shopping and dining hub, as well as close to vibrant Broadbeach cafes, restaurants and beaches. Boating enthusiasts can reach the Broadwater in approx. 20 minutes, while families can make the most of a host of elite private schools and high-level sporting facilities, including Emerald Lakes Golf Course, Royal Pines Golf Course and Metricon Stadium within easy reach. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
- 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, impeccably designed and presented waterfront home
- Perched on a 767m2 block, at the end of a “T” point water position, with views of the Main River
- Showcased by an abundance of oversized glass to enhance its bright and breezy appeal
- A soaring, central atrium cascades sunlight throughout the home
- Sleek white, gourmet kitchen, fitted with acclaimed Miele appliances and a butler’s pantry
- Expansive dining, set under vaulted ceiling and lounge room, with a feature sandstone wall
- Spacious master suite with waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite with bath
- Remaining rooms all features large built-in robes, with a downstairs, ensuited bedroom ideal for guests
- Another room downstairs can be used as a home office or fifth bedroom, near the fourth bathroom
- Alfresco, waterfront deck plus a backyard with skyline views, easy care gardens and storage shed
- Inground pool, accompanied by a unique indoor-outdoor entertaining room + another upstairs living room
- Study nook, secure parking for two cars, ducted air conditioning and a surplus of storage
- Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac and the sheltered pocket of Carrara known as Riverpark
- Close to a host of elite private schools and high-level sporting facilities
- 7.5km from Pacific Fair as well as close to Broadbeach cafes, restaurants and beaches
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Garden;Air Conditioning;Alarm System