There’s something about the classic Queenslander that evokes a feeling of warmth, of comfort and of coming home. And this Tamborine Mountain beauty “Tregertha” is no exception. Occupying just over half an acre on a lush and flourishing corner block, the house is set back from the road and enjoys a gentle elevation that affords it a breathtaking north easterly view towards South Stradbroke Island.
Gloriously light-filled across its two sprawling levels, space is an abundant commodity. Living zones are plentiful, seemingly separate yet perfectly woven together, with French doors ensuring their natural flow. Meanwhile, banks of casement and picture windows in each room offer a unique perspective and flawless connection with the amazing garden surrounds.
Soaring pitched ceilings and timber panelling reign supreme upstairs, as do all the hallmarks of the traditional Queenslander, which are both honoured and celebrated. A country style kitchen delivers the homely warmth you’d expect, with two adjoining dining zones sure to come alive with tales of the day when family comes together to eat. A gorgeous sunroom is the ideal spot to while away relaxed winter afternoons, before retreating inside to sit by one of the two fires once the sun goes down.
Downstairs is where the scale of the home really comes to life. An enormous rumpus room and sitting area is central to four well-scaled bedrooms, and opening on three sides to the picturesque outdoors. Statement timber beams are a nod to the stumps that once buoyed the original home, while the crisp white interiors and stunning hardwood floors deliver a more contemporary feel. Keen to explore dual living? There’s plenty of potential here!
Outside, a garden paradise awaits, awash with greenery and pops of colour, towering trees and park like lawns. An adventure wonderland for children, and a delightful showcase of individual garden rooms and special spaces for adults to unwind and savour the tranquil surrounds. Your own home sanctuary, seemingly tucked away from reality, yet within easy reach of the famed Gallery Walk. Arrange your inspection with Oliver Edwards today!
– Gorgeous updated c1920 Queenslander “Tregertha” on a leafy 2,233m2 corner block
– 471m2 internal living space, spread across two light-filled levels
– Spacious kitchen with timber benchtops, gas cooktop and ample bench space
– 3 bedrooms upstairs accompany a selection of living zones, plus bathroom and powder room
– Lower level with 4 bedrooms, bathroom and expansive rumpus with sitting area
– Traditional bathrooms on each level, and a powder room
– Picturesque outlook across the treetops and over to the coast from the alfresco terrace
– Magnificent garden wonderland, a mix of lawns, lush plants and colourful blooms
– Fabulous potential for dual or multi-gen living with just a few tweaks to the floor plan
– Polished hardwood floors feature throughout the majority of the home
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a fireplace and potbelly stove
– Endless water supply thanks to a 45,000L water tank and a bore
– Parking for two cars
– Stroll to the Gallery Walk, Eagle Heights Shopping Centre and several bush walking trails