Tranquility by name and tranquility by nature is what you’ll look forward to with this incredibly inviting Oyster Cove family home. Anchored on Saltwater Creek and showcased by an enticing north-east aspect, it also spoils you with an outlook across to a reserve that can never be built out and the delights of a life well lived on the water.
Warm and welcoming interiors greet you, with the promise of easy living and entertaining ahead. Gleaming new tiles feature throughout the kitchen, meals and family rooms, with these havens sure to be a social hub to congregate in. A light and bright kitchen also boasts a new benchtop and cooktop, with acclaimed appliances and ample prep space for cooking. Indoor dinner parties can be hosted in the formal dining zone, with a formal lounge and media room on hand when it’s time to unwind.
Equipped with four generously-sized bedrooms, these include a master suite with ample built-in robe storage and ensuite. You also have your own perch to enjoy the serenity of your water vistas, with a private balcony. All remaining rooms are fitted with built-in robes and are serviced by a spacious family bathroom with new vanity. Other notable features include ducted air-conditioning upstairs and shade sail covered parking for two cars.
It’s the backyard that will tempt you the most, however. A sprawling space ensconced in established greenery, it meanders down to the water’s edge. Cast a line off your private pontoon, sit beneath the shady trees with a good book or embrace easy access to the Broadwater by boat. There’s also a glistening freeform pool for a change of aquatic pace, which will deliver endless fun in the sun and even a fishpond off a small, covered deck.
Positioned in a peaceful street and blessed with easy access to excellent schools, it also affords you the convenience of leaving the car at home. Walk to Hope Island Market Place to grab a morning coffee, stock up on supplies, or indulge in a coffee catch up at the local cafes. There’s also medical practices and restaurants close by and if travel beckons, it’s under an hour by car to Brisbane Airport.
Escape to this idyllic family paradise on the water – arrange your inspection today.
• Impeccably presented 4 bed, 3 bath, 4 car family home in exclusive Oyster Cove
• Set out over two-storeys, with 44sq* of effortless living
• North-east facing 903m2* block which borders Saltwater Creek
• Gleaming new tiles feature throughout the kitchen, meals and family rooms
• Light and bright kitchen with a new benchtop and cooktop and acclaimed appliances
• Formal lounge and dining room with timber floorboards
• Garage has been converted to a media room but can be changed back
• Master with ensuite and private balcony with water views
• Three more generously sized bedrooms upstairs and a 3-way bathroom with new vanity
• Sprawling backyard ensconced in established greenery for your enhanced serenity and seclusion
• Private pontoon to ensure easy access to the Broadwater by boat
• Glistening freeform pool and a fishpond off a small, covered deck
• Freshly re-sprayed roof, ducted air conditioning upstairs, ceiling fans and high ceilings
• Positioned in a peaceful street and blessed with easy access to excellent schools
• Walk to Hope Island Market Place, medical practices and restaurants close by