Reward yourself with one of Beechmont’s most stylish homes, where mesmerising views of the rolling greenery are your ever-present companion everywhere you look. Perched on an elevated 906m2 block, step inside and savour the contemporary elegance of the interiors, paired with a design aesthetic that embraces clean lines. Delightful in every way, enjoy a sleek white, modern kitchen that spoils you with endless valley views, while relaxation beckons in the spacious open plan living area or a separate lounge. For enhanced peace and privacy, the sprawling master suite awaits upstairs. Appointed with a walk-in robe and ensuite, it’s bathed in beautiful natural light, ready to embrace you with its inviting warmth. Explore your options for dual living, too, with the remaining two bedrooms and main bathroom residing downstairs along with another entry.
It’s the alfresco area that will tempt the most, though. An expansive entertaining deck delivers the promise of fun-filled celebrations with family and friends or is simply the perfect perch to soak up the serenity of your surrounds. To the west, watch Mother Nature at her finest, with some of the most spectacular sunsets playing out as if they are a private show, just for you.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, with a wonderful sense of community, it’s just a short drive from Graceleigh Park, Beechmont Primary School and the Flying Bean Café at Rosins Lookout. Designed to offer families a true sanctuary to escape to, this is a must to see. Arrange your inspection with Oliver Edwards today!
– Modern and stylish home, with mesmerising views of the rolling greenery
– Perched on an elevated 906m2 block, expertly designed and bathed in beautiful natural light
– Sleek white, modern kitchen that spoils you with endless valley views
– Spacious open plan living and dining area plus a separate lounge
– Light, bright and inviting master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Explore your options for dual living with the remaining bedrooms and bathroom downstairs (plus separate entry)
– Expansive entertaining deck delivers the promise of fun-filled celebrations as well as spectacular sunsets
– Powder room upstairs, plus a double lock up garage with extra storage/ workshop area
– Low maintenance gardens on two levels, overlooking farmland and mountain surrounds
– Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, with a wonderful sense of community
– Short drive from Graceleigh Park, Beechmont Primary School and the Flying Bean Café at Rosins Lookout