Perched on a 5,625m2 block in an exclusive acreage enclave, this 701.5m2 Tony McCarthy built, ‘Prestige Homes’ residence makes an unforgettable first impression.
Trimmed with a stately circular driveway, porte-cochere and water feature, a double-height ceiling and sweeping timber staircase in the foyer set the tone for the elegance which awaits. Spread out in the sprawling, open plan kitchen, living and dining zone – the social hub of the home where you can congregate to share tales of the day or invite friends for festivities. The designer kitchen with quality appliances and butler’s pantry makes catering easy, while the 1100L freshwater aquarium is a showstopping centrepiece if dining indoors. Bi-folds evaporate the barriers to the outdoors, where an alfresco oasis awaits. A covered pavilion is perfect for relaxing or hosting guests while kids frolic in the 10m pool or retreat to the wrought iron gazebo with BBQ to cook up a feast. Lush greenery and emerald lawns ensure kids and pets can roam and play, with the bushland behind offering enhanced peace and privacy.
Six supersized bedrooms also beckon, including two sophisticated master suites with walk-in robes and deluxe spa ensuites. Two additional large bedrooms boast ensuites and walk-in robes, with the remaining two equipped with built-in robes and serviced by a family bathroom. The house also spoils you with a home theatre with projector, mood lighting, speakers and blackout blinds for the ultimate family movie nights. A triple lock-up garage drive through access and workshop is on-site too, while boats, caravans and trucks can be securely stowed in the 3 bay shed with 3 phase power.
• 701.5m2 residence, master-built by Tony McCarthy, on a 5,625m2 block in a prestigious enclave
• Impeccably presented with a grand entrance with sweeping timber staircase
• Quality finishes including 600mm porcelain tiles, timber floors, high ceilings plus feature walls and lighting
• Designer kitchen with 40mm stone benches, quality appliances and a butler’s pantry
• Open plan living and dining zone with a 1,100L freshwater aquarium
• Theatre room with projector, mood lighting, speakers and blackout blinds + office, gym and cloakroom
• Two sophisticated master suites with deluxe spa ensuites and walk-in robes
• Two further spacious bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuites plus two with built-in robes, serviced by a family bathroom
• Spacious backyard with covered entertaining area + wrought iron gazebo with BBQ area
• 10m pool with 3 water features, outdoor shower plus dual street access to property
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in speakers, 8 camera security system and LED lighting
• Electric front gate, wrought iron fencing, circular driveway, porte-cochere and water feature
• 3 bay shed with high ceiling, electric roller doors and 3 phase power + ample parking for boats or caravans
• Triple lock-up garage with extra length & height, drive through access and workshop area
• 6kW solar, 2 gas hot water systems, 23,000L water tank and a bio cycle system with sprinklers to lawn
• 10 min drive to major shopping centres, Cleveland train station, bayside eateries and entertainment
• Close to Sheldon College, Ormiston College and Carmel College, + 40 min to Brisbane CBD and Airport
Situated in a sought-after setting, embrace acreage tranquillity or enjoy the best of a bayside lifestyle with Raby Bay Harbour or Victoria Point within a 10-minute drive. Shopping centres, schools and the train station are close or make the most of being just 40 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and Airport.
Make 19 Megan Court, Thornlands your new home to create treasured memories and dream lifestyle.