Enjoy easy living in sophisticated surrounds with this 2-storey custom designed and built waterfront family home on a sprawling 859m2 fully landscaped, North facing block. Released to the market for the first time in 27 years, this immaculate 3 bedroom + study residence, with soaring 9m ceilings in the grand entry, has been lovingly looked after and recently renovated to feature plush new carpets and modern oversized tiles throughout its vast floorplan. Best of all, water enthusiasts will relish the 27m sandy beachfront on offer, in one of the Gold Coast’s most popular residential precincts.
• Expansive 2 levels, 4 bed, 3 bath family home with multiple living areas
• Grand entry way with 9m ceilings, plush new carpets and tiles
• Spacious kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances and water views
• Sundrenched alfresco area with newly resurfaced in ground pool
• Oversized games room with wet bar and full bathroom facilities
• All bedrooms are large, with air con, ceiling fans, beds 2 & 3 with built-in-robes
• Master suite with walk-in-robe, ensuite with spa, balcony and stunning water views
• Downstairs study, oversized laundry, triple garage
• Family friendly community with fabulous neighbours, desirable cul-de-sac
• Enviable lifestyle awaits – close to Broadbeach and Pacific Fair
You’ll be spoilt for choice where you want to unwind or entertain in this elegant and expansive home. Whether it’s in the spacious games room, complete with its own wet bar, the formal lounge or dining or in the more casual open plan living area, you’ll also have the choice to retreat outdoors and enjoy the sundrenched alfresco area. Here you’ll find a newly resurfaced in-ground pool overlooking the serene lake with its black swans, ducks and various species of fish. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing there is no noisy boat traffic, with only sail boats and kayaks permitted in this stretch of water.
All the bedrooms in this home have been expertly designed to be oversized, with the master also presenting, ceiling fans, walk-in-robe, access to the balcony, superb water views and an ensuite with spa. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also feature ceilings fans, air-con and built-in-robes, with a spacious family bathroom.
Other special features include a large kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances and water views, downstairs study, oversized laundry, full bathroom facilities off the games room, triple garage and all located in a family friendly community with fabulous neighbours.
Boasting a sought-after cul-de-sac location and only a short distance from vibrant Broadbeach and the upscale Pacific Fair, this is a property you’ll be proud to call home. Do not delay, contact Jamie Harrison on 0424 965 891 to arrange an inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements