The epitome of glamour, elegance and effortless charm – this luxury waterfront villa epitomises all three, while still evoking an enchanting and cosy charm which will leave you feeling instantly “at home”. Perched on the water and presenting with panoramic skyline views, this architecturally designed oasis boasts immaculate interiors, where no expense has been spared. A state-of-the-art GermanCraft kitchen, fitted with an induction cooktop and Liebherr integrated fridge, is adorned with custom wood shingle tiles and a handcrafted timber panelled ceiling. This feature is also echoed in the gracefully stylish lounge area, while outdoors, indulge in waterfront dining, a dip in your plunge pool or make use of the shared pontoon.
Peace and privacy are paramount too, with plantation shutters fitted throughout. You’ll also adore the second sophisticated lounge plus the magnificent master suite which is accompanied by a walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite, with full-height mirror, dual showers and spa.
• 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom luxury villa with high ceilings, plantation shutters and premium finishes throughout;
• Peaceful, private and architecturally designed and with no expense spared, immaculate interiors;
• Gourmet GermanCraft kitchen with induction cooktop, dual ovens, steamer, built-in coffee machine and Liebherr integrated fridge;
• Kitchen with exquisite, custom wood shingle feature tiles, handcrafted timber panelled ceiling, stone bench, strip lighting, servery window and soft-close cabinetry;
• Elegant, open plan dining and lounge, with handcrafted timber feature wall;
• Lush atrium, timber stairs, quality timber floors and second sophisticated lounge with bespoke cabinetry;
• Glamourous master suite with balcony, skyline and water views plus walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with full-height mirror, dual showers and spa;
• Bedroom two is oversized, with sitting area, ensuite and walk-in robe, bedroom three with built-in robe and serviced by a family bathroom;
• Bedroom four is downstairs, with access to a two-way bathroom and the outdoors;
• Alfresco timber deck fitted with frameless glass and a plunge pool plus water and skyline views;
• Alarm system, ducted air-conditioning, lighting with dimmers and double garage;
• Shared deep water pontoon, easy-care gardens, secluded entry with intercom.
Situated in a supremely central location, make the most of being mere moments from HOTA, Gold Coast Turf Club and approx. 3km from all the world class beaches, cafes, restaurants and shopping of Surfers Paradise. You’re also spoilt for choice with upscale dining and entertainment precincts in Chevron Island and Isle of Capri positioned close to home. Make a wise investment in your future, arrange your inspection with Eddie Wardale today.