Architecturally designed and renovated to an exceptional standard, this contemporary split level home will instantly impress. Adorned with high quality finishes throughout including imported Turkish Travertine tiles and VJ lined ceilings in the four bedrooms and three bathrooms, it’s also bathed in an abundance of natural light. You’ll relish relaxing in the living and dining zone. Set beneath a soaring 14ft cathedral ceiling, it’s complemented by a built-in bar with black stone top, oak joinery and LED lighting plus a kitchen with skylights, feature splashback and 2pac joinery plus 40mm stone benches. The spacious master suite with an oversized balcony with hinterland views and on-trend ensuite will be another highlight as will the elevated entertaining deck and large family pool.
• Architecturally designed with high quality finishes including imported Turkish Travertine tiles;
• Exceptionally renovated and built on a suspended concrete slab, on a 689m2 block;
• Contemporary kitchen with skylights, feature pendants, splashback and 2pac joinery plus 40mm stone bench tops, induction stove and soft-close cabinetry;
• Light-filled living and dining zone set beneath a soaring 14ft cathedral ceiling;
• Living room also fitted with a built-in bar with black stone top, oak joinery and LED lighting;
• Additional living room on the lower level which opens out onto a zero maintenance Modwood deck;
• Spacious master suite sanctuary with an oversized balcony with hinterland views;
• Master bedroom also boasts custom wardrobes and ensuite with dual rain showers and a Geberit in-wall toilet with sensor flush;
• Two more bedrooms on upper level, each with built-in robes and share a balcony;
• Modern family bathroom with Geberit in-wall cistern toilet, 1800 matte white bath and feature tiles plus a custom oak vanity with stone top;
• Private, peaceful and generously sized alfresco area with leafy, elevated views;
• Large, secluded pool with all new equipment including pump and filter;
• Bedroom four is on the lower level, along with the large laundry and elegant third bathroom;
• Freshly painted, cathedral height ceilings with VJ ceilings in all bedrooms and bathrooms;
• 140mm architraves and skirtings, oversized double garage and a custom built ladder to the attic;
• Freshly painted roof plus new Colourbond fence, electric gates and intercom system;
• All lights are on dimmers, new ceiling fans plus 5 new air-conditioning units throughout;
• Zen Switches and GPOs with USB chargers plus a 2000L rainwater tank and solar panels fitted.
Situated in a tranquil street, a short distance from schools, including Trinity Lutheran College, St. Kevin’s and Benowa State Primary, it’s also central to shopping centres, cafes, public transport and local amenities. The award-winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away and if the beach beckons, it’s just 15 minutes from your front door. Arrange your inspection today.