Discover the best kept secret in prestigious gated living on the Gold Coast, with this architecturally designed 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom property in the exclusive St Andrews Heights. Set out over a sprawling 2.93 acres, and blending harmoniously into its natural surrounds, you’ll relish the tranquillity and privacy on offer with this fabulous family home, where you’ll feel a million miles away from the stresses of everyday life, yet still be only moments from the M1, private schools, restaurants and shopping precincts such as Robina Town Centre.
Boasting impressive finishes throughout including sandstone flooring (which make this home cool in summer and warm in winter), soaring ceilings and an segmented floorplan designed to maximise privacy, there is an abundance of living space for everyone to enjoy. Downstairs you’ll be spoilt for choice whether to unwind by the fireplace in the rumpus room, complete with bar and access to the inviting alfresco area, or retreat to the formal lounge or relaxed living area, adjacent to the spacious kitchen. Here you’ll enjoy the conveniences of a walk-in-pantry, island bench, gas cooking (with brand new unit purchased and ready for installation) and easy access to the bar.
An impressive imperial staircase leads to the sleeping quarters, with the vast master suite wing separate from the remaining bedrooms. Here you’ll be greeted with an elegant parent’s retreat (or possible nursery) Juliette balcony, sweeping skyline views before flowing into the bedroom with custom built shelving, an expansive dressing room and ensuite. Presenting in earthy tones, it boasts a sunken spa, power jet shower, dual basins, as well as the added bonus of a 9m x 4m cavity hidden behind the bedroom, offering unlimited potential to transform this space into an even grander master suite to behold. All the remaining bedrooms are large, boasting intercom and built-ins, with bedrooms 2 and 3 sharing a bathroom with a deluxe sunken bath, with the final bedroom and bathroom downstairs. There is also a media room which can easily be converted into a 5th bedroom, plus separate his’n’hers studies on each floor.
Outdoors, a magnificent nature’s playground awaits. Nestled between the hinterland backdrop and the sweeping skyline views of the Gold Coast, there is ample room for the children to play on the oversized grassy lawns or the purpose built concrete slabs, perfect for bike-riding or basketball. Expect the large pebblecrete pool to also be popular, with its spectacular views from the surrounding deck and an adjoining BBQ area, where you’ll enjoy being able to entertain under the stars in a lush, zen environment.
Other special features of this property include:
* Exclusive gated community, only 47 houses on this acreage estate
* Sweeping coastal and skyline views, in secure, natural environment
* Solid construction and potential for further improvement
* Surplus of storage throughout, including the large laundry room with built in cabinetry
* Intercom, Vaccumaid and ceiling fans installed
* Peace of mind assured with termite barrier station installed (checked every 3 months)
* Double automatic garage with workshop and direct external access
* Ample parking on site for many cars, plus room for boat, caravan, bikes and more
* Exclusive access to St Andrew’s Heights Club House, tennis court, functions rooms, BBQ’s and more
* Low body corporate fee ($40 per week) and no sewerage fee (bio-cycle in use)
The time to act is now. Don’t delay, contact Sabrina Chen on 0423 307 709 or Bryan Tuck on 0414 775 788 today to secure your slice of exclusive hinterland paradise.