A statement of sleek design and modern interiors beckons with this superb Miranda duplex, only 18 months young. This is your chance to secure entry into a sought-after, family-friendly area with a master-built house or the ideal investment opportunity.
Showcased by high ceilings and an abundance of windows to bathe the home in ample natural light, take advantage of the open plan living and dining zone where you can unplug and unwind in comfort. A contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benches, Smeg appliances (including a 900mm gas oven) and a walk-in pantry brimming with extra storage is the heart of the home, while upstairs, be spoilt with space aplenty. Featuring four bedrooms, the master suite is supersized and sun-kissed, with a private balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe.
Outdoors, there’s no need to be weighed down with weekend chores. A low maintenance backyard with lawn and shrubbery awaits, with a sun-kissed patio the perfect place for a morning coffee or alfresco dinner. Other features include an on-trend family bathroom with freestanding bath, a powder room, and a large study which could be configured as a fifth bedroom. Factor in downlights, a gas bayonet, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and an oversized garage and all you need is right here and ready for you!
Nestled in a well-established, family-friendly area, there’s no need to be stuck in traffic when dropping kids off, with selective schools including Endeavour Sports High and Caringbah High School as well as Miranda North Primary within walking distance. Further afield, it’s just a 3 minute drive to Lady Star of the Sea Catholic School. A bus stop at the door travels to Miranda Westfields and Miranda Train Station plus you can grab your morning coffee just 270m away. Make this the top of your must-see list and arrange your inspection today.
• Modern 4 bed + study Torrens title duplex
• Only 18 months old, immaculately presented, bathed in natural light and with 2.7m high ceilings
• Contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benches, 900mm gas oven, Smeg appliances and a walk-in pantry
• Light and bright open plan living and dining zone
• Supersized and sun-kissed master suite with a private balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
• Three more upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by a family bathroom
• Large study (could be a fifth bedroom) plus a powder room downstairs
• Low maintenance lawn and yard plus a sunny alfresco patio area
• Ample storage throughout, including in the oversized single garage
• Downlights, gas bayonet and reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Ideal investment with excellent return potential or fantastic family home
• Family-friendly, well established and central location, much loved by residents
• 300m walk to Miranda North Public School, 1km walk to Endeavour Sports High + Caringbah High
• 3 min drive to Lady Star of the Sea Catholic School
• Bus stop at the door travels to Miranda Westfields and Miranda Train Station