The enduring beauty of the Mid-Century Modern style lives on today with this iconic and award-winning acreage. Nestled in the sought-after Jabiru Estate and perched at the heart of a 7,441m2 elevated land parcel, it’s draped against superb views of the Gold Coast skyline. Showcased by distinctive clean lines, gentle organic curves and a functional yet flawless sense of flow, this unrivalled 126 square residence was designed by award-winning BDA Architecture and is simply without comparison. Set out over two exceptional levels, it boasts soaring ceilings, a stunning limestone-clad integrated fireplace in the expansive living room and a sleek, streamlined kitchen accompanied by a Calacatta stone island bench, European stainless-steel appliances and scullery. You’ll also relish the multiple entertaining havens, 4 ensuited bedrooms and the enclosed alfresco area which incorporates an outdoor kitchen and heated 25m lap pool.
– Award-winning 4 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom Mid-Century Modern home on an elevated 7,441m2 block;
– Nestled in the sought-after Jabiru Estate and draped against superb views of the Gold Coast skyline;
– Designed by acclaimed BDA Architecture and master built by Mark Underwood;
– Showcased by distinctive clean lines, gentle organic curves and a functional yet flawless sense of flow;
– An unrivalled 126 square, two-level residence with high ceilings and quality finishes including travertine tiles;
– Expansive, open plan living and dining zone with a limestone-clad feature wall and integrated fireplace;
– Sleek kitchen with Calacatta stone island bench, European stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking and scullery;
– Statement staircase, adorned with pristine timber and wrought iron, curves its way towards the upper level;
– Master suite with parent’s retreat, walk-in robe, deluxe spa ensuite and private view-enriched balcony;
– Three additional ensuited bedrooms feature walk-in robes and two have private study zones;
– Enclosed alfresco area which incorporates an outdoor kitchen and heated and fully tiled 25m lap pool;
– Sophisticated lobby, games room, executive office plus an oversized triple garage, workshop and double carport;
– Equipped with ducted air conditioning and an 80-panel 20kW solar system.
Ensconced within the gated and prestigious Jabiru Estate, this is a location which offers the best of both worlds. You’ll relish the sense of seclusion and tranquillity, while being only 2.4km from the Robina Town Centre dining, shopping and entertainment precinct and just over 10km from the beach. Prominent schools, including Somerset College and Clover Hill Primary School are a short walk away and Coolangatta Airport is under 20km from your front door. Arrange your inspection of this unique and unrivalled architectural masterpiece today.