Bursting with potential, this cedar-clad gem would make the perfect first home, or commercial premises for your bespoke idea – perhaps a combination of both? Situated on the high street of popular Brooklyn Village, the home is set across two Lots and offers remarkable privacy and convenience to everything in town. The B2 zoning, offers a wide array of possibilities: renovate to suit your taste or configure it into a business operation (e.g backpacker hostel, childcare centre) – the choice is all yours!
First time offered in over 50 years, the home is brimming with character and potential. Enjoy a modern and light-filled kitchen and meals area, with the spacious living zone accentuated with a feature arch and fireplace. Four large bedrooms await as well, two with adjoining rooms that could be converted to ensuites or walk-in robes. A multipurpose room is great as a rumpus or study annex while a spacious bathroom services the home. Front and rear patios add extra traditional appeal, with a great backyard, covered pergola and veggie gardens for the green thumb.
A prized location, all you need is accessible via foot. The train station, cafes, parks, playground, shops and services are a short walk, as is Flat Rock Point for some rockpool swimming or fishing,.. Boaties will also appreciate the proximity to Parsley Bay boat ramp. Less than an hour north of Sydney CBD and 15mins from Wahroonga (approx.) don’t miss out on this unique chance to own a piece of Brooklyn’s history.
• Historic Brooklyn haven, held by the same family for over 50 years
• Double lot (184m2 each / 366m2 total) with B2 zoning, offering a wide array of possible uses
• Renovation potential for a residence or business operation (e.g backpacker hostel, childcare centre)
• Modern, light-filled kitchen and meals area
• Spacious living zone with a feature arch and fireplace
• Four large bedrooms (two with adjoining rooms, could be converted to an ensuite or walk-in robe)
• Multipurpose room – great as a rumpus or study
• Large bathroom with traditional finishes
• Great backyard with gated side access and established vegie gardens
• Charming cedar-clad exterior
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Covered front and back patios
• Prized location, walking distance to train station, cafes, parks, playground, shops and services
• Stroll Flat Rock Point for fishing or rockpool swimming, or walk to Federation Lookout
• Boaties will love the proximity to Parsley Bay boat ramp
• Less than an hour north of Sydney CBD and 15mins from Wahroonga (approx.)
Call Caelia Collins at Riverfront Real Estate on 0439 647 777 to organise your inspection today.