If you’re missing your yearly Indonesian escape, this Balinese-inspired waterfront home delivers that beachy, laid-back holiday-at-home feeling you’ve been longing for. Perched on a 719m2 block, this single level sanctuary has been tastefully renovated and welcomes you with light, bright and breezy interiors. Enjoy the open plan living and dining zone that flows into the contemporary kitchen, giving you the freedom to prep meals and watch kids from this central social hub.
Entertaining is easy too, with an enticing alfresco area on hand to host guests whatever the weather. Scenic views stretch out here across the glistening pool, with a cabana nearby for those times you need a shady outdoor spot to relax or read.
You’ll also benefit from sunny bedrooms with built-in robes (including a master suite with a modern ensuite and an on-trend family bathroom), with the house encased by easy-care lawns and lush, tropical gardens.
Situated just a 15 minute walk to golden beaches and close to local cafes, this quality home also offers easy access to the delights of Broadbeach. Make this your must-see family home – arrange an inspection today.
- Single level waterfront sanctuary on a 719m2 block
- 15 minute walk to the beach and close to local cafes
- Light and bright interiors and tastefully renovated family home
- Open plan living and dining flows into the contemporary kitchen
- Bedrooms with built-in robes plus master suite with modern ensuite
- Pool and cabana, plus an enticing covered alfresco area
- Easy-care lawns, tropical gardens and sunny outdoor spaces to relax in
- 3.5km to Pacific Fair and the delights of Broadbeach