Situated in a tranquil, tree-lined pocket of sought-after Sorrento, you’ll discover the epitome of elegant waterside living, with this architecturally designed 4 bedroom plus study, 3.5 bathroom masterpiece. Boasting a contemporary facade in muted, soothing earthy tones, prepare to be impressed from the moment you step through the bespoke, timber pivot door, and witness the soaring sense of space on offer in this residence which successfully combines the comfort of easy living with a sophisticated style.
The sleek and sexy kitchen is the hub of this breathtaking home, showcased with by a vast Caesarstone island benchtop, upscale Miele appliances including inbuilt coffee machine, oven and induction cooktop, set against a striking modern splashback and the finest fixtures and fittings on offer. An expansive butler’s pantry and discreet wet bar with bonus storage also complete this cosmopolitan cooking space which overlooks both the open plan lounge and dining and allows for easy access to the enticing alfresco entertaining area. Here you’ll enjoy the best of Gold Coast wide waterfront living with your exclusive pontoon, in-ground salt water pool, as well as a customised outdoor kitchen and dining abode, complete with TV, fan and remote controlled privacy screens.
The elegantly understated master bedroom presents on the first floor with sweeping canal views, which you’ll enjoy from the privacy of your adjoining patio. Boasting his’n’her walk-in-robes which are as grand in size as they are appearance, this superb suite also offer an impeccable ensuite with triple shower, dual stone top basins and a deluxe freestanding bath set against a striking wall to floor window. The remaining bedrooms are all generously oversized, with the guest quarters on the ground floor also enjoying a flawlessly finished ensuite.
Additional special features of this luxury property include a separate study with an abundance of customised in-built cabinetry, high-end media room with large screen, surround sound and projector, ducted air con throughout with separate split systems to the master, guest and media room, soaring ceilings, a surplus of shelving and cupboard storage in the oversized double garage, laundry chute, zen courtyard, downstairs powder room and all on a fully enclosed 787sqm block.
Centrally located close to the Gold Coast’s most prestigious schools, restaurants, shopping precincts and beaches, this bespoke beauty offers an enviable waterfront lifestyle in a sought-after enclave.
• Light and bright living with soaring ceilings, open plan and flawless finishes
• Deluxe kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances and expansive Caesarstone island bench
• Master suite with grand his’n’hers walk-in-robe, deluxe ensuite and direct balcony access
• All remaining bedrooms with TV points, built-in robes and ducted air-conditioning
• Soak up the cool sea breezes in the inviting alfresco area with built in Caesarstone kitchen
• Security alarms, remote privacy screens, laundry chute and downstairs powder room
• Oversized lounge and dining, customised study plus well-appointed cinema room
• 787sqm waterfront block with well-established gardens, secure and perfect for pets
• Double garage with bespoke remote door, a surplus of storage and direct access to yard
• Tranquil, tree-lined avenue conveniently located close to the finest Gold Coast facilities
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements