No expense has been spared in the construction of this immaculate, modern masterpiece, nestled in an exclusive Broadbeach Waters location. Boasting flawless finishes and fittings throughout, including pristine French Oak timber floors and high-quality stone finishes in the deluxe kitchen and bathrooms this grand 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom residence features multiple, sundrenched living areas, separate media room, enviable alfresco area with deep pool and 18m waterfrontage. Arguably one of the finest new builds you’ll find on the water on the Gold Coast, this is the ideal luxury, low maintenance entertainer you have been waiting for.
The tone of timeless elegance is set from the moment you step inside. Greeted by soaring 19.5ft ceilings, which flood the house in natural light, you’ll be immediately drawn to the vast open plan kitchen, living and dining area. This sunlit space is grand in both size and appearance, with the gourmet kitchen presenting with a waterfall edged stone bench, walk-in-pantry, 5 burner gas cooker and accented by a contemporary window splashback. Linking seamlessly with the dining and living room, you’ll be spoilt for choice whether to host family and friends here or retreat to the inviting alfresco area. Complete with a built-in outdoor kitchen and large pool with custom daybeds, soak up the views over the water and to the twinkling lights of Star Casino and beyond.
As you ascend the Tasmanian timber staircase you’ll find 4 oversized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with the sumptuous master acting as a sunlit sanctuary. Flowing out to the terrace which flanks the length of the property, it boasts water views and a delightfully decadent ensuite with a freestanding bath, dual rain shower and walk-in-robe. Bed 2 boasts its own ensuite while beds 3 & 4 occupying their own wing and share the modern stone bathroom. Beds 5 and 6 await downstairs, each with access outdoors and one with an elegant ensuite.
Other prominent features of this property include an additional sunny living space on the first floor, an oversized media room, luxury ground floor bathroom, push button lights (most with dimmers), internet cabling to each room, secure double garage, 5.5kw solar system, plus lush, low maintenance gardens on a 556m2 block.
Situated in a sought-after pocket of Broadbeach Waters, within easy walking distance of Star Casino, Pacific Fair, and the numerous cafes, restaurants and golden beaches this suburb is renowned for, as well as elite schools, this property of distinction is sure to spoil you for anything else. Do not delay, arrange your inspection today.
• Immaculate, modern masterpiece, nestled in an exclusive Broadbeach Waters location
• Arguably one of the finest new builds you’ll find on the water on the Gold Coast
• 6 bed, 5 bath residence with 19.5ft ceiling in foyer, on a 556m2 block + 18m waterfrontage
• Flawless French Oak timber and Tasmanian Timber + high-quality stone finishes throughout
• Gourmet kitchen with waterfall edged stone island bench, walk-in-pantry, 5 burner gas cooker & contemporary window splashback
• Sunlit living & dining room, grand in size and appearance, flows to alfresco area
• Oversized media room downstairs + additional living room upstairs
• Sumptuous, sunny master suite, flows out to terrace with a delightfully decadent ensuite + walk-in-robe
• Bed 2 with own ensuite while beds 3 & 4 share the modern stone bathroom
• Beds 5 and 6 await downstairs, each with access outdoors and one with an elegant ensuite
• 5th luxury bathroom downstairs to service bedroom 5
• Built-in outdoor kitchen and entertaining deck, overlooks large pool with custom daybeds
• Alfresco area with wide water views, as well as the twinkling lights of Star Casino
• 5.5kw solar system
• Easy stroll to Pacific Fair, Star Casino, all the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach + close to schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements