Reward yourself with a brand new residence of distinction that epitomises opulence and grandeur. Spanning two stunning levels, this 621m2 waterfront masterpiece on a 744m2 block radiates refined elegance. Flawlessly finished, with pristine marble tiling and high ceilings, exquisite and imported crystal chandeliers feature throughout, creating an ambience of classic style. Most notable is the unforgettable foyer where a luminous and large chandelier crowns a soaring double-height ceiling, flanked either side by a sweeping dual timber staircase with wrought iron balustrades. It’s the pinnacle of luxury and sets the tone perfectly for the rest of the home where multiple living and dining zones beckon, along with a gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry.
Another unique design element to love is the fact all four upstairs bedrooms could be considered master suites. Each oversized and light-filled, they’re complemented by walk-in robes and elegant ensuites with feature tiles that shimmer with style. Downstairs, a fifth spacious bedroom awaits, also with an ensuite, adjoining a home office. Outdoors, entertain on the sunny alfresco area overlooking the waterways or make the most of the balmy Gold Coast climate and cool off in the generously sized tiled pool.
– Brand new opulent masterpiece, showcasing grandeur across two stunning levels;
– Flawlessly finished, with pristine marble tiling and high ceilings – many adorned with exquisite, imported crystal chandeliers;
– 744m2 block with 22m of peaceful water frontage;
– Unforgettable foyer with soaring ceiling, crystal chandelier and a sweeping dual timber staircase with wrought iron balustrades;
– Multiple living areas including a media room, open plan living and dining zone plus cosy upstairs sitting area;
– Sprawling gourmet kitchen and butler’s pantry with stone benches and gas cooking in each;
– All four upstairs bedrooms are designed to be master suites – each king-sized and boasting walk-in robes and elegant ensuites;
– Ground floor guest suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, adjoins a home office;
– Sunny alfresco area overlooking the water and the generously sized tiled pool;
– Double garage and secure, gated front courtyard.
Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac, enjoy being just over 1km from Runaway Bay Shopping Centre and the Marina plus central to parks and sports precincts. St Francis Xavier Primary School can be accessed on foot in 10 minutes, with the M1 motorway, public transport, Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital easily accessible.