Savour a luxurious lifestyle with one of the finest properties to grace the Gold Coast waterfront. Captivating, contemporary and offering the epitome of superior living and entertaining, this masterpiece exudes a modern elegance without compromising its welcoming sense of warmth. Just off Main River and custom-built to exacting specifications, soaring timber columns herald your arrival at this fully automated residence of distinction. Expertly designed for flawless functionality, as well as honouring the needs of easy living, it’s low on maintenance but high on exquisite quality and boasts the promise of large scale living without losing a cosiness for more intimate affairs. A gourmet kitchen with an integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer, Neff appliances plus a butler’s pantry ensures catering for events or casual dinners is effortless. Take your pick whether to entertain in an open plan lounge and dining zone or peel back the sliders to seamlessly link with the enticing alfresco area – effectively doubling your footprint for hosting guests. Fire up the built-in BBQ on the deck or savour an endless summer with the inground pool that looks across to leafy Adam’s Basin and the iconic city skyline.
Ascend the statement oak and glass staircase to where four sophisticated bedrooms with ensuites beckon, including the six-star master suite. Fringed with an oversized and dramatic pivot door, step inside to a sanctuary draped against a picturesque skyline panorama that stretches from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise. Custom cabinetry houses a swivel TV to be accessed from the sitting area or sleeping quarters, plus enjoy a walk-in robe with timber veneer joinery and flawless ensuite with freestanding bath, full-height tiling, dual rain showers and custom stone vanities. The fifth bedroom resides downstairs and is accompanied by an on-trend ensuite and walk-in robe.
Along with a wheelchair accessible lift for five people and a basement garage to accommodate six cars, the home also offers a gym, pontoon, Savant home automation, high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning and the benefit of a 7-year builders warranty.
Perfectly positioned in prestigious Isle of Capri, savour the delights of a life well lived with ample amenities close by. It’s a short walk by foot (or by boat) to the upscale Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct, or further afield, spoil yourself with the world-class beaches, bars, restaurants and shops of Surfers Paradise. It’s also under 4km from the exclusive Southport Golf Club, Gold Coast Turf Club and HOTA, where you can get your fix of culture and arts. Elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s are within a 6km radius plus make the most of the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach – including upscale Star Casino and Pacific Fair – which is under 5km from your front door.
There’s simply no comparison to this state-of-the-art waterfront residence – arrange your inspection today.
– One of the finest properties to grace the Gold Coast waterfront, with superb skyline views
– Captivating, contemporary and offering the epitome of superior living and entertaining
– Master-built by Crest Building & Joinery, with over 40 years of high-end construction experience
– 730m2 (approx) house which perfectly utilises the 611m2(approx) block without compromising on lifestyle
– Expertly designed for flawless functionality, as well as honouring the needs of easy living
– Gourmet kitchen with integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer, Neff appliances, specially sourced matte-finish stone benches, plus a butler’s pantry
– Lounge room with dropped ceiling and custom oak cabinetry, plus elegant dining zone and wine storage
– Built-in outdoor BBQ and alfresco area with uninterrupted views across to Adam’s Basin and the city skyline
– Master suite with sitting area, custom cabinetry and views stretching from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise
– Master suite also with walk-in robe with timber veneer joinery and flawless ensuite with freestanding bath, full-height tiling, dual rain showers and custom stone vanities
– Three more bedrooms upstairs with on-trend ensuites, two with walk-in robes and one with built-in robe
– Upstairs living area/open air office with kitchenette and balcony
– 5th bed is downstairs, with walk-in robe and ensuite, along with a home office and powder room with copper finishes
– Basement garage with a 2.4m ceiling, able to accommodate six cars
– Solid concrete construction plus all rooms fitted with full wall and roof insulation
– Savant home automation for lighting, security, ducted air-conditioning and gates
– Italian electric traction lift for five people and wheelchair accessible
– Engineered Oak floors throughout downstairs plus entry with granite tiling
– 3m ceiling downstairs and 2.7m upstairs, commercial wind-rated windows and 7 year builder’s warranty
– Statement oak and glass staircase and oversized 2400mm solid doors
– Just off Main River and positioned in a prestigious suburb
– Short walk by foot (or by boat) to the upscale Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct
– Close to the world-class beaches, bars, restaurants and shops of Surfers Paradise
– Under 4km from Southport Golf Club, Gold Coast Turf Club and HOTA
– Within a 6km radius of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s
– Under 5km from vibrant Broadbeach, including upscale Star Casino and Pacific Fair