A monument to master-crafted modern living and entertaining beckons atop the exclusive Chesterfield Drive precinct with this brand new residence of distinction. Draped against the backdrop of 200 degrees of picture-perfect panoramas, savour views stretching from Bilambil to Casuarina, the Tweed and Coolangatta through to Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and beyond on this 42.5 acre paradise.
Boasting 760sqm of perfection, with flawless Sydney spotted gum and polished concrete floors throughout, relish the luxury of space everywhere you turn. All four bedrooms are king-sized, and the vast open plan kitchen, lounge and dining zone is nestled beneath a 4.4m composite timber ceiling to enhance the sense of expansiveness. A light and bright sanctuary, it’s fringed with super-sized glass sliders to frame uninterrupted skyline views and electric louvred casement windows for capturing cooling breezes. A Zen fuel fireplace and Otago Stacked Stone feature wall give the area extra ambience.
Whether it’s everyday cooking or catering for guests, this chef’s kitchen with butler’s pantry has you covered. Two Smeg ovens and dishwasher await, along with an approx. 5m stone island bench, ideal for casual family meals or catch-ups. Pocket sliding doors peel back here for integrated indoor-outdoor living, where a bar and alfresco area await on the vast wraparound terrace. Treat visitors to a spectacular light show as the sun sets, with the iconic skyline glittering brightly at night and enjoy the infinity-edge pool with mosaic glass tiles.
The skyline’s sparkling lights can also be maximised from the deluxe master suite with full-height glass to frame ocean, skyline, and hinterland views. Along with a dressing room and access to the terrace, it boasts a stunning ensuite with brushed brass fixtures, Italian feature tiling and freestanding bath. The remaining bedrooms benefit from incredible outlooks as well, with bed 2 featuring an ensuite and bed 3 and 4 sharing a modern bathroom. The house also hosts an oversized 5 car basement garage with 3m ceilings plus there is a separate and fully self-contained 1 bed, 1 bath granny flat above a 21m x 12m 3 bay shed which can fit 10 cars.
Offering endless tranquillity, where wallabies, birds and koalas abound, it’s also trimmed with approx. 1,800sqm of level land sections, fringed by sandstone retaining walls, so there’s ample space for kids and pets to roam and play close to home. It’s also close to elite private schools, 7 minutes from local shops and just 19 minutes to the golden sands of Palm Beach. This is a home you’ll be proud to own for generations to come – arrange your inspection today.
– Brand new 760sqm 4 bed, 3.5 bath modern masterpiece + 1 bed, 1 bath, 10 car granny flat
– 200 degrees of picture-perfect panoramic views, from Bilambil, Casuarina, Tweed, Coolangatta to Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and beyond
– 42.5 acres paradise, with approx. 1,800sqm of level land sections surrounding the home, trimmed with sandstone retaining walls
– Foyer with oversized glass pivot door and hand-laid Otago Stacked Stone feature wall
– Vast open plan kitchen, living and dining zone nestled beneath a 4.4m composite timber ceiling
– Kitchen with approx. 5m stone island bench, 900mm Smeg oven, induction cooktop and soft-close cabinetry
– Butler’s Pantry with Smeg 600mm oven, microwave, dishwasher and ample storage
– Living and dining with expansive sliders to frame uninterrupted skyline views, Zen fuel fireplace, Otago Stacked Stone feature wall and electric louvred casement windows
– Pocket sliding doors peel back for integrated indoor-outdoor living, where a bar and alfresco area await
– Deluxe master suite with full-height glass to frame ocean, skyline and hinterland views, dressing room and access to terrace
– Stunning and spacious master ensuite with brushed brass fixtures, Italian feature tiling and freestanding bath
– Bed 2 with full-sized glass window, incredible views, built-in robe and a modern ensuite
– Bed 3 and 4 with full-height glass, built-in robes and share access to an on-trend bathroom with full-height tiling and matte black tapware
– Vast wraparound terrace, ideal for watching the iconic skyline light up at night
– Infinity-edge pool with mosaic glass tiles and custom lighting
– Oversized 5 car basement garage with 3m ceilings and a side roller door plus ample off-street parking
– Powder room with copper tones, media room or home office, ducted air-con and laundry with ample storage
– Polished concrete floors throughout and Sydney spotted gum floors with matte finish
– 1 bed, 1 bath studio/granny flat with living area, full kitchen and private deck with superb coastal views
– Massive 21m x 12m 3 bay shed with 7.5m ceiling, able to accommodate 10 cars with ease
– 140,000 water tank + natural springs in the Thursday Drive reserve, ideal for crops
– Located in the exclusive and elevated Chesterfield Drive precinct, brimming with wildlife and serenity
– 6 mins to Hillcrest Christian College, 9 mins to Kings Christian College or 12 mins to Tallebudgera State School
– 7 mins to local Reedy Creek shops, 14 mins to Robina Town Centre and 19 mins to Palm Beach