Step back in time with this freestanding fibro cottage that offers a nostalgic reminder of those idyllic childhood holidays. Rich with retro character, it feels warm and welcoming, with a lovely leafy outlook from most rooms. Enjoy the sunny galley style kitchen with a meals area, two spacious living areas, plus a sunroom at the rear, ensuring no shortage of space to relax with family or friends. One bedroom with ample storage, as well as a good sized study. There’s plenty of potential to reconfigure the floorplan and create one or two extra bedrooms (STCA).
Situated on a 788m2 block, it’s perfectly positioned across from an unspoilt natural reserve and set well back from the street for enhanced peace and privacy. Terraced gardens teem with mature plants, while the full-width verandah is a great place to capture water glimpses and listen to the sound of birdsong.
The gateway to the majestic Hawkesbury River, Brooklyn lies only one hour north of Sydney’s CBD and is a place of tranquillity. Moor your boat at one of the many nearby marinas and when you’re not on the water, explore the cafes, shops and green spaces of this delightful township.
• Freestanding, mostly fibro cottage in an elevated position
• 788m2 block across from an unspoilt natural reserve
• Potential to reconfigure the floorplan and create 1 or 2 extra bedrooms
• Rich with character plus a leafy outlook from most rooms
• Sunny galley style kitchen with meals area
• Two spacious living areas plus a sunroom at the rear
• Bedroom with abundance of storage
• Separate study/store room
• Tidy bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
• Full width verandah and some water views
• Terraced gardens and mature plants
• Ample under house storage + single carport
• Set back from the street for enhanced peace and privacy
• Nestled in a charming seaside village near delightful cafes, shops and parks
• Moor your boat at a choice of nearby marinas
• 1.5km drive to Hawkesbury River Train Station
• Just one hour north (approx.) of the Sydney CBD
Don’t miss your chance to secure a cosy weekender or investment with untapped potential – contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information today.