The grace and charm of a bygone era beckons in one of Tarragindi’s most sought-after residential enclaves. Nestled amongst multi-million dollar properties, and boasting city views, this charming, low set home is brimming with cosy character. Featuring two bedrooms plus a study, two bathrooms, two separate living areas, and cloaked amongst lush gardens, welcome to a home which will embrace you with its warmth from the moment you step inside.
Flanked by a verandah which curls its way around the front of this home, here is where you’ll enjoy peace and privacy amongst immaculate gardens. There’s also an equally tempting enclosed deck at the rear, shrouded in thriving greenery, which will be the perfect place to sit back with your morning coffee or host intimate alfresco dinner parties. It also steps down to your own secret garden oasis, sure to be a sanctuary away from the stresses of everyday life.
Indoors, expect the lounge room to tempt you with its roaring fire, accented by pristine timber floors and tucked away near a formal dining area. The sun-infused living room will be another place you’ll want to linger a while. Here, with its leafy outlook and integration with the deck, soak up the seclusion on offer. There’s also a bright and breezy kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a surplus of storage space.
Two light and bright bedrooms await, each with ceiling fans and air-conditioning installed and are serviced by the tasteful main bathroom, decorated in soothing neutrals. For your convenience, a second bathroom sits adjacent to the family room, and a private study opens up on to the front verandah. There’s also a single carport attached to this home, which sits on a 607m2 block.
Ideally situated close to Wellers Hill State School and St Elizabeth’s Catholic School, medical centres, as well as local shops, parklands and public transport. If the CBD beckons, you’re approx 8km away and the airport is just a 20 minute drive (approx.) from your front door.
There’s never been a better time to buy into one of Tarragindi’s most exclusive areas. Act now and arrange your inspection with Michael Boor today.
• Charming, low set 2 bedroom + study, 2 bathroom home with city
• Situated in an exclusive enclave, in one of Tarragindi’s most sought-
• Nestled amongst multi-million dollar homes and superb, lush
gardens, on a 607m2 block
• Infused with an abundance of charm, fully air-conditioned and
• Lounge room with fireplace, timber floors and tucked away near a
formal dining area
• Sun-infused living room with a leafy outlook, integrates with the
• Bright and breezy kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a
surplus of storage space
• Two light and bright bedrooms with ceiling fans and air-conditioning
plus tasteful bathrooms
• Private study opens up on to the front verandah, plus a single
carport is attached to this home
• Security system through-out the home
• Front verandah offers peace and privacy amongst immaculate
• Enclosed deck at the rear, shrouded in thriving greenery which
steps down to a garden oasis
• Close to public and private schools, medical centres, shops,
parklands and public transport
• Brisbane CBD is approx. 8km away and the airport is only a 20
minute drive (approx.)
For more information on this amazing property, contact the marketing sales executive Michael Boor at Reg Strow Real Estate.