Immerse yourself in a coastal sanctuary with this superbly renovated 4 bed residence. Set out over two levels, and with views which stretch to Surfers Paradise, all the hard work has been done so that you can simply move in and soak up the beauty of your new surrounds. With Hamptons-inspired interiors throughout, enjoy the crisp white colour palette, mid-level paneled walls, plantation shutters and hybrid flooring which combine to create an oasis of calm.
Kitchen perfection beckons with this streamlined culinary haven. Fitted with stainless steel appliances and induction cooking, there’s ample space for the family to gather around the stone island bench to share stories of the day. Afterwards head to the sprawling living and dining room with electric fireplace or the covered timber deck, accessible via bi-fold doors. With fans and an abundance of space, it’s the perfect place for a weekend gathering.
Alfresco entertaining options continue with a lower level deck, a poolside cabana with firepit and even a front verandah, which is a quiet place to escape to and enjoy the valley views. Outdoors is also graced with a large pool, a veggie garden, Chook Pen and endless expanses of lawns and trees on a generous 810m2 block.
The master bedroom is spacious and elegant, with a walk-in robe and marble ensuite, with two more great sized bedrooms and a tranquil bathroom on the first floor. The fourth bedroom, with walk-in robe, is separate from the rest to give older kids or guests more independence. Extras include a downstairs living area, study nook and third bathroom, ducted air-conditioning, 2.5kW solar plus a 2 carport garage.
- Elevated setting, with Q1 and valley views
- 40 squares of Hamptons-inspired, coastal living
- Kitchen with convection microwave, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, stone island bench
- Sprawling living and dining area with electric fireplace
- Bi-fold doors leading out to timber deck with ceiling fans and TV
- Master bedroom with marble ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two more upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
- Lower level bedroom with walk-in robe
- Fully tiled, elegant bathrooms on each level
- Large pool with firepit and poolside cabana
- Endless expanses of lawns and trees all on a generous 810m2 block
- Timber balcony and stairs leading to front verandah
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Hybrid wood flooring and plantation shutters
- /2.5kW solar
- Backyard with vegetable garden and chook pen
- 2 carport garage
Overlooking Currumbin Sports Ground, it’s just 4kms from the beach and minutes to Currumbin RSL for a delicious meal. Located within the PBC catchment area and other ample excellent schools which are within an approx. 10 minute radius. Public transport and shops are within walking distance.