Owners Purchased Elsewhere!
Immerse yourself in tranquillity and bask in the enduring beauty of a classic Queenslander with this charming early 1900’s heritage haven. Carefully transported up the mountain from Boonah and richly restored, it’s adorned with intricate fretwork, leadlight windows, VJ panelling, original hardwood floors and doors plus soaring 13ft ceilings. Nestled at the heart of an idyllic 1.35acre estate, this character home also offers dual living potential, with a three bedroom second dwelling sure to be an enticing addition. Explore your options to maximise your passive income, create an Airbnb business or enjoy extended family being able to live with independence in a truly serene setting.
The main residence is accompanied by a quintessentially traditional enclosed front verandah, a country-style kitchen which overlooks the meandering greenery and alfresco deck, formal and informal living and dining zones along with two bedrooms and a bathroom which blends old and new. A sunny atrium connects the quaint Queenslander with the secondary dwelling, which hosts a light and bright modern kitchen with Smeg appliances and butler’s pantry. There is also an inviting dining zone, separate lounge room with airconditioning, three bedrooms, a bathroom and powder room combining with a sunny, full length verandah where you can sit back and soak up the serenity of this lush 5,456m2 sanctuary.
– Classic Queenslander with fretwork, leadlight windows, VJ panelled walls, original hardwood floors and doors plus soaring 13ft ceilings;
– Idyllic 1.35acre Tamborine Mountain estate with an enticing dual living opportunity;
– Traditional enclosed front verandah with fretwork, leadlight windows and is a peaceful place to sit soak up the scenery;
– Country style kitchen with servery window to timber deck, walk-in pantry and beautiful views of the grounds;
– Sunroom plus formal and informal living zones, with leadlight windows and air-conditioning;
– Main bedroom blends old with new, with fretwork and VJ panelling combined with a walk-in robe and ensuite with dual showers and a freestanding bath;
– A second bedroom is in the main residence, with 3 more bedrooms in the attached self-contained apartment;
– Atrium connection to the self-contained second residence – can be closed off for absolute independence;
– Second residence with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, modern kitchen and butler’s pantry, light-filled dining, cosy living and a sunny balcony;
– Drive-through driveway plus parking for at least 4 cars;
– Soundproof multi-purpose room with plumbing – could be converted to a studio apartment with kitchenette or games room with bathroom;
– Large lock up 12 X 7 metre shed, 20,000 gallon stainless steel water tank plus ample under house storage.
Situated in Tamborine Mountain, a secret treasure which forms part of the peaceful and picturesque Gold Coast Hinterland, it’s just an hour from Brisbane and 40 minutes from famous beaches. This much loved family-friendly community is home to some of the best schools in the Gold Coast region and you’ll also enjoy a variety of popular local cafes and amenities close by. Spoil yourself with all this mountain lifestyle offers – arrange your inspection today.
Owners Purchased Elsewhere!