Coastal living has a new pinnacle of excellence with this luxury pavilion-style masterpiece. Set out over 6 tropical acres, a sprawling 680m2, 5 bedroom sanctuary sits at the heart of this exclusive allotment which also features a high-end 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom guest villa and executive business precinct. Seamlessly connected by timber boardwalks and lush, landscaped atriums, the main residence boasts multiple modern living areas and a gourmet kitchen styled with Caesarstone finishes and a butler’s pantry. A secluded master suite with lounge area and dressing room are accompanied by an upscale ensuite with dual shower and a freestanding Kohler bath, while the other bathrooms are adorned with vibrant Spanish, hand-crafted feature tiles and stone surfaces.
Outdoors, an idyllic oasis awaits. Sit back on the expansive timber deck which hugs the rear of this home and revel in the serenity of your surrounds. Covered and open-air spaces overlook the 15m pool with elevated lap and wading pool, equipped with spa jets and coloured LED lights. The young – and young at heart – are catered for too. This playground paradise is fitted with a racetrack, sandpit, boat, see-saw and cubby house while eager gardeners can take advantage of the landscaped grounds which feature a vegetable patch, greenhouse and fruit trees.
• 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 powder room luxury main residence plus executive office precinct;
• High-end 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully self-contained, light-filled guest villa with elevated deck;
• Immaculately presented with gleaming hardwood floors and featuring flawless stone and glass finishes;
• Contemporary design, flowing floorplan and filled with an abundance of natural light;
• Pavilion style masterpiece, also with a double garage, heightened triple long-vehicle bay;
• Gourmet kitchen with soft-close 2-pac cabinetry, Caesarstone island, backlit glass splashbacks, twin Bosch ovens, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and butler’s pantry;
• Rumpus room plus an open plan living and dining with fireplace, which flows seamlessly to the alfresco deck;
• Secluded master suite with lounge, dressing room and upscale ensuite with dual shower, basalt floors and a freestanding Kohler bath;
• Remaining bedrooms in the main residence are all spacious and bathrooms are adorned with vibrant Spanish hand-crafted feature tiles and stone surfaces;
• Executive office with boardroom, bathroom, kitchenette, entrance and reception;
• Expansive timber deck, elevated 15m pool, extensive children’s playground, landscaped and irrigated grounds.
Tucked away in tranquil Chinderah, a chilled suburb nestled next to the holiday hamlet of Kingscliff, you’re perfectly positioned mere moments from the Tweed River and the Pacific Ocean. It’s also less than 10 minutes to local shopping amenities and close to popular local cafes, restaurants and schools. If travel beckons, Coolangatta Airport is under 15 minutes away. Arrange your inspection of this enchanting, one-of-a-kind acreage today.