This renovated home on a 1,374m2 block is a lush and leafy paradise, fringed by grape and passionfruit vines plus flourishing mango, lemon and macadamia trees.
New, durable timber-like floors feature throughout, along with two brand new bathrooms with modern quality tiles and an extra-large shower. There’s no shortage of living space too, with a rumpus room to complement the open plan living and dining area, plus a sunroom. The kitchen also conveniently opens out onto the covered alfresco area, ensuring you can entertain with ease.
Outdoors, an inground pool sparkles in the sunshine and is a fantastic place for the young – and young-at-heart – to enjoy. You can either roam freely amongst the thriving greenery of the back yard or consider building a granny flat to give you an additional income stream. This property also features 5kW solar panels, veggie garden and off-street parking for three cars and your boat/caravan plus side access to the rear of the block.
Adjoining Eucalypt Park (in case you fancy even more space to roam freely), this home is a five minute drive from Crestwood Plaza, 10 minutes from Southport and a short walk to Trinity Lutheran College. Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital and the M1 are also within easy reach. Act now and make a wise investment in your future. Arrange your inspection with Sabrina Chen today.
- Renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a supersized 1,374 m2 block
- Special Residential zoning and ample room for a granny flat onsite
- North east aspect, impeccably presented and nestled amongst nature
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and servery window to alfresco area
- Open plan living and dining area, plus a sunroom and rumpus room
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk through robe and air-conditioning
- Brand new bathrooms with modern, quality tiles and an extra-large shower
- Sparkling inground pool, covered alfresco area, veggie patch and lush gardens
- Grape and passionfruit vines, bamboo, mango, lemon and macadamia trees
- Brand new laundry and durable timber-like floors
- Only one neighbour and borders Eucalypt Park
- 5kW Solar power, new timber track on both sides of the property
- Parking for three cars and your boat/caravan plus side access to the rear of the block
- 5min drive from Crestwood Plaza, 10mins from Southport + short walk toTrinity Lutheran College
- Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital and the M1 are also within easy reach