Whether you dream of a perpetual holiday lifestyle or desire to add an enticing property to your investment portfolio, this is the perfect apartment for you. Perched on the 52nd floor of the iconic Soul building, high above the pristine Surfers Paradise coastline, enjoy endless ocean views from both bedrooms and the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone, decorated in soothing neutral tones. A balcony wraps itself around the front of the apartment, offering the ideal vantage point for sunrises, whale watching or evening drinks while the sun sets.
The gentle rhythm of the ocean will lull you to sleep in the master suite, with sliding doors that peel back to embrace easy access to the ocean-facing balcony. This room also hosts an elegant ensuite and walk-in robe, with bedroom two serviced by a modern bathroom. Need extra space? The study could also be configured to a third bedroom, plus the apartment includes a laundry and one secure car space.
Nestled in a sought-after location, Soul offers easy access to famous beaches, shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as state-of-the-art amenities such as a spa, sauna, gym and a swimming podium with beach views. Savour superior apartment living in Surfers Paradise or reward yourself with an exceptional investment. Arrange your inspection today.
• 52nd floor 2 bed + study apartment in Soul, soaring high above the pristine Surfers Paradise coastline
• Endless ocean views from both bedrooms and the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone
• Balcony wraps itself around the front of the apartment, perfect for sunrises, whale watching or evening drinks
• Master suite with sliding doors onto the ocean-facing balcony, elegant ensuite and walk-in robe
• Bedroom two with built-in robe, ocean-facing balcony and serviced by a modern bathroom
• Study which could also be configured to a third bedroom, plus laundry and one secure car space
• Soul amenities include a spa, sauna, two gyms, herb garden and a swimming podium with beach views
• Desirable location, walk to famous beaches, shops, cafes and restaurants