Step behind the picket fence and back in time to when a classic 1960s vinyl clad cottage was the Australian dream. Fast forward to now and this ideal first home, for now home, or even a savvy investment (complete with modern inclusions!) can become your 21st-century dream!
Located on a sprawling 733m2 block in the heart of the family-friendly Andergrove, this light and bright property feels instantly inviting thanks to the spotted gum floating floorboards that feature throughout. Paired with the crisp white walls, they create a refreshing ambience for relaxation. Unwind in the lounge room or spread out in the sunroom – a spacious second living zone that will be well used. Cooking is easy in the updated kitchen with Technika electric oven and Ariston dishwasher, with a choice to dine indoors or retreat to the rejuvenated patio, complete with new lighting and ceiling fans. Covered, which ensures you have all-weather access to this alfresco offering, it’s ideal for hosting Sunday afternoon summer BBQs or a great spot to sit and watch kids and pets savour the freedom of the outdoors.
Along with this large and level meticulously maintained backyard, trimmed with established gardens, the home also includes three air-conditioned bedrooms (all with built-in robes), a modernised bathroom and a second toilet near the laundry. Ample storage awaits throughout, plus enjoy side access and a 6 x 9 powered shed with two remote roller doors and fitted with benches and shelving.
– Classic 1960s vinyl clad, insulated cottage on a 733m2 block
– Light, bright and inviting with spotted gum floating floorboards
– Updated kitchen with Technika electric oven and Ariston dishwasher
– Two sunny living spaces, with the sunroom opening onto the patio
– All three bedrooms with ceiling fans, split system air-conditioning, mirrored built-in robes
– Modernised bathroom with separate toilet
– Dedicated laundry space
– Covered entertaining patio with new fans and lights installed
– House fully air-conditioned
– Large and level backyard, meticulously maintained and with side access and established gardens
– 6 x 9 powered shed with two remote roller doors and fitted with benches, shelving and ample loft storage
– Stereo speakers in patio, water bore and pump and the house was re-roofed 3 years ago
– Ideal first home, for now home or even a savvy investment in a family-friendly suburb
– Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why Make Andergrove your new Suburb?
Andergrove is sought after for its nearness to the CBD, Golf Course, Marina, and proximity to local schools, shops, and parks. Locals also love the Andergrove Tavern, and you’ll be spoilt by having this just 500m from your front door! This property presents a great opportunity in a hot marketplace. Don’t delay and contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX for your private inspection today