No matter whether you’re searching for a charming home you can make your own or looking for a quality addition to your investment portfolio, you’ll definitely be impressed with this property opportunity. Wrapped in a seemingly modest exterior, step inside to be surprised and delighted at what awaits with this single level home.
Blessed with bright and fresh interiors that evoke a wonderful sense of space and openness, this includes timber look vinyl flooring that contrasts against grey walls and panelled ceilings to radiate a contemporary cottage feel. Settle in to enjoy living areas that offer versatile and flowing spaces that will easily adapt to your family’s needs. The kitchen is exceedingly functional, and you’ll have no problem whipping up everyday family fare or more extensive menus for when you are hosting weekend BBQs or special celebrations out on the covered entertaining patio.
Keep cool in the three bedrooms with ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning, with one offering access to an adjoining ensuite. A freshly presented bathroom with a shower also awaits as well as an additional toilet in the large multi-purpose room.
Outside, an expansive rear yard lends itself to any number of future uses. Perhaps a pool and cubby house for the kids; or a veggie garden to complement the chook house. Plus, make the most of the 36sqm concrete slab – perfect for a custom man-cave or workshop.
– Well-presented, with an appealing streetscape on an 812m2 block
– Located close to Parkside Shopping Centre, IGA, the hospital, Botanic Gardens and CBD
– Light-filled interiors feature a crisp neutral scheme and timber look vinyl floors
– Kitchen with electric stove, Dishlex dishwasher, and ample cupboard space
– Three carpeted bedrooms include built-ins, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Extra multi purpose room suitable for fourth bedroom / office / living
– One bedroom also benefits from an adjoining ensuite
– Freshly presented bathroom with a shower and linen storage
– Large multi-purpose room with laundry facilities and a guest toilet
– Huge covered entertaining area sized for parties and celebrations
– Expansive rear yard lends itself to many possibilities
– Large, powered shipping container (can be negotiated with sale or, removed and install a shed on the 6 x 6m slab)
– Driveway parking, plus a single carport which offers gated access to the rear
– Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make West Mackay your First Choice in Suburbs?
Working, learning, shopping, playing – nothing is too far away when you live in West Mackay! It includes an abundance of parklands, plenty of nature walks, and activities for young and old alike. The hospital, local schools, childcare centres, shopping precincts, cafes, sporting clubs and supermarkets are just minutes away, while beaches are also within easy reach. Affordable, comfortable, and convenient, call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results for your private inspection today!