Just 45 minutes from the Gold Coast, a fantastic property opportunity is yours for the taking. Set across a significant 295 acre estate, create a legacy in a location that boasts 600m of the meandering Coomera River combined with lush rainforest hinterland and spectacular valley views. Quite simply, the options are endless, with many pockets of this pastural gem ready to be maximised.
Your mountain paradise awaits on the ridgetop, where 10 acres of lush flat land is draped against 120 degree views of the breathtaking Ferny Glen valley. Build a home befitting of this peaceful and private rainforest backdrop and look forward to a lifestyle of seclusion and serenity, with two dams at the base of the Ridgetop perfect for your own water supply.
Little Bush Retreat:
A prime one acre parcel of land punctuated by towering trees, this is a perfect place for a secondary sanctuary for multi-generational families or a private escape for a business retreat. Tucked away in a tranquil canopy of peace and greenery, it also spoils you with views of the Ferny Glen valley.
Spoil yourself with an astounding 600m of Coomera River frontage that backs onto over 2 acres of flat riverside land. Ripe for recreation, grab your canoe, cast a line or lay back with a good book and inhale the brisk mountain air.
Offset your income with a health and wellbeing enterprise in what could become one of SEQ’s largest eco-tourist/ health resort. With a DA already approved for multiple luxury cabins and a home based business, it’s an ideal location where guests can enjoy FWD, trail bike or quad bike adventures, fishing, horse riding, bushwalking, boot camps or yoga under the stars.
Situated just 45 minutes from the delights of the Gold Coast, 50 minutes from Brisbane and just a short drive from the popular tourist hub of Canungra, this is your chance to embrace a lifestyle as well as an income. For more information on how to capitalise on this incredible property opportunity, contact Oliver Edwards on 0422 500 613 today.
• 295 acre estate nestled in peace and privacy and with potential as spectacular as the views
• Just 45 minutes from the Gold Coast, 50 minutes from Brisbane and 12 minutes to Canungra
• “The Ridgetop” offers 10 acres of flat land with 120 degree valley views, two dams and ample space to build a mountaintop masterpiece
• “Little Bush Retreat” is a one acre parcel tucked away in a tranquil canopy of peace and greenery, with views of the Ferny Glen valley
• “Riverside” offers an astounding 600m of Coomera River frontage and 2 acres of flat land, ripe for recreation
• “Platypus Flat” has DA approval for multiple luxury cabins and a home based business meaning you could create one of SEQ’s largest eco-tourist/health resorts
• An enviable chance to create a relaxed lifestyle as well as an income