Another way I channel my passion for property and prose is by writing real estate articles for relevant property publications and other websites. An accomplished writer who’s enjoyed success in this industry since 2011, I’ve worked hard to be published in many well known magazines and websites. Recently I began to concentrate my writing efforts in the real estate niche, including the popular property portal, Domain, and have linked to all of my recent articles below.
Happy real estate reading!
- Prestige agents share benefits of selling at auction in the current market
- What agents need to know about the Foreign Resident Capital Gains Withholding Tax
- How understanding body language can translate into more sales
- “It’s a stressful job” – Mental health in the real estate industry
- From launch parties to luxury cars: Inside the world of prestige property marketing
- Five Star Service – meet the real estate agent who specialises in hotels
- There’s no place like home: why loving where you live is good for your mental health
- Take the chill out of your bones by checking out 5 of the world’s most enviable backyard pools
- Seven TV shows to help solve your property problems
- How to create the perfect unisex kids bedroom
- The Block Effect: How the TV Juggernaut has changed lives
- (a post so popular it featured on the front page of smh.com.au)
- Moving interstate? Five reasons why you should try before you buy.
- Does your new home need an energy cleanse?
- Five lessons we can learn from life in an eco-village
- 7 top tips for a smooth move
- Behind the scenes at The Block
- 5 tips for making an emotion free property purchase