Reward yourself with luxurious single level living with this stunning low-set compound in Sanctuary Cove. Perched in Australia’s finest residential gated estate, savour an unparalleled waterfront lifestyle with approx. 30m of water frontage and a commercial pontoon capable of mooring multiple vessels.
Imbued with a sense of timeless elegance, sprawling living areas spoil you for space, with a formal lounge and dining room with bar and fireplace ideal for feasting with friends. A family room and a spacious dining zone nestled next to the gourmet kitchen area beckons for casual meals and catch-ups, with a Florida Room spanning the rear of the home and overlooking the pool and tranquil waterways. Expect to be tempted outdoors to soak up spectacular views or simply relax by the infinity-edged pool. Other features include four generously sized bedrooms, including a sophisticated master suite with a dressing room and spa ensuite.
Positioned in a peaceful and private cul-de-sac and on a vast 1,607m2 block, this home sits amongst elite residences in a prestigious master-planned community. Offering a sumptuous blend of resort-style living, it boasts an unbeatable location and easy access to championship golf courses, a world-class marina, designer shopping and signature entertainment. Peace of mind is assured with 24-hour land and water security patrols, plus the Sanctuary Cove security team provides medical emergency response and alarm monitoring.
Residents also relish one more unique aspect of the Sanctuary Cove lifestyle, with golf buggies often the preferred transport method. Very much part of the fabric of this first-class gated estate, safe integrated buggy trails (also suitable for pedestrians and cyclists) meander throughout the community, connecting locals to the golf course, cafes, shops and amenities of Sanctuary Cove.
See for yourself this sleek, stylish home that capitalises on its prime waterfront setting. Arrange your inspection today.
- Low-set and luxurious living in sought-after Sanctuary Cove
- 4 bedroom includes study, 3 bathrooms and a triple garage
- Unparalleled waterfront lifestyle, with approx. 30m of water frontage
- Commercial pontoon capabilities – can moor multiple vessels
- Formal lounge and dining room with bar and fireplace, fringed with full-height glass
- Family room plus a meals area nestled next to the gourmet kitchen
- Enviable all-weather entertaining in the Florida Room, overlooking the pool and waterways
- Sophisticated master suite with dressing room and spa ensuite
- Infinity-edged, fully tiled pool and easy-care gardens
- 1,607m2 block in a peaceful and private cul-de-sac with 24/7 security
- Golf buggy access to golf courses, cafes, shops and amenities of Sanctuary Cove