Tasteful, timeless and trimmed in tropical greenery, this large family home makes a terrific first impression. Located in a cul-de-sac in the sought-after Genesis Estate, it’s position atop an elevated 631m2 block enhances its appeal as does its spacious floorplan. There’s room for everyone to relax with an expansive living and dining zone plus a separate family room for those times you need a quiet place to unwind. Anchoring these social hubs is the designer kitchen, complete with gas cooking and stone benchtops, while outdoors a sunny alfresco area awaits, overlooking the private backyard with established gardens.
Parents are in for a treat with a massive master suite, accompanied by a modern ensuite and dressing room/walk-in-robe. Three additional bedrooms are generously sized and benefit from a three-way style bathroom.
Residents of Genesis Estate are exceptionally well looked after, with amenities including a clubhouse with gymnasium, cinema, pool, business centre and BBQs for entertaining. Community parks and the Coomera River are also close by or explore the 6kms of walking trails on your doorstep. Westfield Coomera – your one-stop hub for shopping, fun and relaxation – is 5 minutes by car, or closer to home stock up on supplies at Coomera East or Red Edge shopping centres. Ample schools are within easy reach, including Picnic Creek, a 750m stroll from your front door, while beaches beckon in just 20 minutes. Don’t miss your chance to experience timeless, tasteful family living – arrange an inspection today.
• Single level home on an elevated 631m2 block, trimmed in tropical greenery
• Situated in a cul-de-sac within the sought-after Genesis Estate
• Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and island bench
• Light, bright open plan living and dining zone plus separate media room
• 4 large bedrooms including a massive master suite with ensuite and dressing room/walk-in-robe
• Modern, three-way style main bathroom
• Alfresco entertaining area overlooking established, easy-care gardens
• Air-conditioning, double garage
• Resident access to clubhouse with gym, cinema, pool, business centre, BBQs
• 6kms of walking trails close by as are community parks and the Coomera River
• Close to Coomera East or Red Edge shopping centre’s + 5 min drive to Westfield Coomera
• 750m stroll to Picnic Creek State School and 20 mins to beaches
Coomera is one of the fastest growing suburbs on the Gold Coast, with the Westfield Shopping Centre, Train Station and TAFE College just minutes away, as well as several primary and secondary schools nearby, and even the proposed private and public Hospitals & Costco in the works – Coomera is the place to be!
Important – Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Coomera will not be held liable for the errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.