Get more out of life with a sprawling single level home in a suburb locals adore. Situated a short car trip from the crystal clear waters of Blacks Beach, Dolphin Heads and Eimeo Beach, as well as close to local playgrounds, shops, schools, health amenities and eateries, this is a true family home in the heart of a much-loved community.
Blessed with a flexible floorplan and multiple options for entertaining or unwinding, space is a luxury that comes in spades in this house. Relax in the large, carpeted lounge room while a sprawling living zone adjoins the tasteful kitchen, meaning it’s easy to keep an eye on kids while prepping meals. A dedicated dining zone, with lovely dual aspect windows that look out onto the gardens, makes it easy for everyone to come together to chat about their day while sharing a delicious dinner. Need more? The supersized garage has been converted to a rumpus room, with the choice to use this as a fifth bedroom.
Four more bedrooms await, including a generously-sized main bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite. A family bathroom with shower, single vanity and bath services the remaining rooms while outdoors, you can enjoy all the delights of an alfresco lifestyle. There’s room for everyone on the expansive timber deck, with the large, level and securely fenced backyard a paradise for kids and pets to enjoy. Side access is a bonus here too, as is the large shed with power.
– Sprawling single level home with a flexible floorplan and ample entertaining areas, on a 761m2 block
– Close to beaches, playgrounds, shops, school, health amenities and eateries, in a much-loved community
– Relax in the large, carpeted lounge room while a sprawling living zone adjoins the tasteful kitchen
– Dining zone, with lovely dual aspect windows that look out onto the gardens
– Supersized garage has been converted to a rumpus room, or use this as a fifth bedroom
– Generously-sized main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining rooms serviced by the light and bright family bathroom
– Spacious alfresco deck overlooking gardens and the secure, level backyard
– Shed with power and side access
– Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make Eimeo your first choice in suburbs?
With quiet streets and quality homes, people flock to Eimeo to enjoy sought-after living. Make the most of sheltered and picturesque Eimeo Beach, a popular choice for swimming, while perched high above sparkling waters, the Eimeo Pub is a local landmark with million-dollar Coral Sea views. Local kindy, primary and high schools, are within easy reach as are your health and shopping requirements at Northern Beaches Central. To view the property, or if you would like further information, please contact Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results today.