Light, bright and enchanting living beckons with this celebration of Hamptons charm. Perched on an elevated hillside block, fresh interiors unite with quality finishes to deliver a modern family entertainer. Boasting a sleek kitchen with stone benches, Smeg appliances and butler’s pantry, it overlooks an open plan living and dining zone. Enjoy a seamless fusion between here and the alfresco deck with cavity slider doors blurring the lines between indoors and out. Be spoilt for choice whether to host guests here or downstairs where an expansive entertaining lounge awaits. Fitted with a kitchenette with bar fridges and hardy polished concrete floors, it flows onto a covered patio with steps up to your inground pool.
An ideal home with great separation of living and space for the growing family, make the most of the five bedrooms on offer. Downstairs delivers two bedrooms, a bathroom, powder room and an office with a separate entry or explore the idea of multi-generational living. A timber and glass floating staircase leading to the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms, including a sunny master suite sanctuary with a private balcony, walk-in robe and elegant ensuite.
Situated 8km from the CBD and close to shops, restaurants and cafés, indulge in a steaming brew at Dramatic Artisan Roaster or, on weekends, treat yourself to a cool craft ale from a local microbrewery. There’s also a decadent cheese shop, dessert cafe, a retro game arcade and a seafood factory, plus several state and private schools reside nearby. Ample public transport awaits with Morningside train station and buses, and you can make the most of the multiple parks close by, including Seven Hills Bushland Reserve and the secret beach of Colmslie Reserve.
This immaculate home is a must-see – arrange your inspection today.
– Light, bright and enchanting Hamptons-inspired haven on a 766m2 block
– Gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances, five-burner gas cooktop, stone benches and butler’s pantry
– Open plan living and dining area with timber flooring
– Expansive entertaining lounge with polished concrete flooring, kitchenette and wet bar
– Sunny master suite sanctuary with a private balcony, walk-in robe and elegant ensuite
– Two bedrooms, a modern bathroom and powder room on each level
– Large alfresco deck with ceiling fans, overlooking the backyard and pool
– Office with separate entry, ducted air-conditioning, solar energy plus parking for two cars
– Close to shops, restaurants, cafés and schools plus 8km from the CBD
– Ample public transport awaits with Morningside train station and buses aplenty
– Located near Seven Hills Bushland Reserve and the beach, park and off-leash area of Colmslie Reserve