Nestled lovingly amidst 2.47 acres of native bush and wildlife, welcome to an oasis of seclusion and splendid serenity. A home that will embrace you with its warmth, whitewashed cathedral ceilings crown the common space, with natural light filtering into every corner. Walls of windows frame the verdant green beyond, while living areas are thoughtfully zoned to maximise restoration. Chefs are in for a treat with the kitchen too – gather up samples of your fresh produce onsite and create a homemade culinary feast!
Enjoy cosy crackling fires and together time in the living room, or take refuge in one of the many outdoor spaces including the scenic deck fringing the corners of the residence. A 12m x 4m lap pool offers endless summer fun (as does the seasonal dam and waterfall), plus look forward to entertaining in a haven of greenery. Wander the paths through the property to the shaded outdoor alfresco area (with a gas BBQ) sitting amidst the mature fruit trees – many of which prove irresistible to frequent visitors, including pademelons, koalas and king parrots.
Three comfortable bedrooms deliver sweet dreams, with the master suite accompanied by its own ensuite. Two additional family bathrooms serve the home handily, plus a rumpus room makes for a great teen getaway.
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with one neighbour only and just a 5 minute drive from the delights of the Canungra township, this is a special offering is not to be missed – arrange your inspection with Oliver Edwards today.
– Private oasis on 2.47 acres of beautiful bushland, just 5 minutes from the conveniences of Canungra
– Lofty raked ceilings welcome in abundant natural light with walls of windows framing superb views
– Chefs’ kitchen with XL gas cooktop and electric oven with rangehood
– Light-filled dining and family room with cosy combustion fireplace
– Three comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms, with the master equipped with ensuite
– Ground level space with rumpus room – an ideal teen retreat
– Outdoor spaces immersed in natural beauty including back and side deck, alfresco BBQ area
– Beautiful gardens with paths through tropical areas plus 12m x 4m lap pool
– Mango, avocado custard apple, guava, lychees, Malabar chestnuts, macadamia, lemon, grape, star fruit, loquat, bananas, orange, mandarin and dragon fruit
– 5kW solar, deep and reliable bore and a seasonal dam and waterfall
– 1 x 30,000L and 1 x 13,000L water tank, extensive irrigation for gardens
– Veggie gardens, secure under house storage area
– Air-conditioned, fans, large combustion fireplace
– Bug screens on windows and security doors
– Double garage with small mezzanine and large workplaces plus a single carport
– Satellite NBN with superfast internet connection
– Pony trail running around the property (on the outside of the boundary fence)