Are you searching for a light, bright and enticing apartment in the heart of Surfers Paradise which is showcased by impressive views from every room? Boasting a panoramic outlook which stretches north and south along the idyllic coastline as well as endless Pacific Ocean vistas, welcome to an impeccably presented one bedroom apartment on the 11th floor of Surf Regency. Rarely available, this fully furnished property is just one of 59 units in this popular complex and is brimming with potential to be a savvy beachside investment or low maintenance home.
Graced with sunny interiors, the open plan living and dining room adjoins a kitchen enhanced with the warmth of timber finishes. In the bedroom, look forward to waking each day to the sounds of rolling waves, with full height glass perfectly framing this enchanting view. There’s also one bathroom, one secure car space and a private balcony accessed both from the air-conditioned living area and bedroom. Residents can also take advantage of the resort-style amenities, which include a heated pool and spa plus a rooftop terrace. Here, soak up the sunshine and skyline views while entertaining or indulge in a spa or sauna.
Located just 400m from the vibrant Cavill Ave retail and restaurant precinct and with world-famous beaches and public transport on your doorstep, you’ll have everything you need within easy reach. Or, if you’re considering your options to add this apartment to your property portfolio, it’s leased to the onsite managers for $420 per week and can be sold with or without a current lease agreement. See for yourself its value and charm – contact Rob McGregor today.
• Impeccably presented 1 bed, 1 bath apartment on the 11th floor of Surf Regency
• Impressive views of the Pacific Ocean and cityscape north and south from every room
• Light, bright and enticing interiors and located in the heart of Surfers Paradise
• Rarely available and just one of 59 units in this popular complex
• Potential to be a savvy beachside investment or low maintenance home
• Fully furnished property with an air-conditioned open plan living, kitchen and dining zone
• Bedroom framed by full height glass to enjoy the endless ocean views
• One bathroom, one secure car space and a private balcony
• Heated pool and spa plus a rooftop terrace with entertaining area, spa and sauna
• Located just 400m from the vibrant Cavill Ave retail and restaurant precinct
• World-famous beaches and public transport on your doorstep
• Currently leased to the onsite managers for $420p.w
• Can be sold with or without the current lease agreement
• Rental appraisal of $450p.w and low body corporate of approx. $87p.w