Life moves to a different beat in the beautiful pocket of McEwens Beach. It’s where you’ll stop to savour the salty sea air, enjoy the feeling of the sand beneath your toes along The Esplanade or relish the serenity of living amongst a landscape of greenery that meanders down to the shoreline of Sandringham Bay. Now, it’s your turn to embrace this lifestyle with a cosy single level home less than 200m from the beach.
Positioned at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and occupying a 987m2 allotment, this freshly repainted and much-loved home shines with charm. Panelling on the walls adds a touch of modern character, while the crisp white tones enhance the light and airy appeal of the interiors. Unwind in the lounge room or relax and let the sunshine stream over you in the sitting area. There’s also a Tasmanian Oak-trimmed kitchen with electric oven and induction cooktop, nestled next to a dining zone or opt to enjoy meals alfresco-style beneath the covered rear patio, overlooking the lush gardens and manicured lawns. Put your green thumb to good use here in this oasis of greenery, plus you can make the most of a 9 x 6m shed with single-phase power and electric roller door to store caravans, boats, cars or more.
The house also features three good-sized bedrooms (two with carpet), including the main bedroom with a walk-in robe and two way bathroom. A family bathroom services the remaining rooms.
– Charming and impeccably presented single level home less than 200m from the beach
– Positioned at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and occupying a 987m2 allotment
– Light and bright, freshly repainted interiors with panelled walls and new LED lighting
– Sunny, open plan dining and living area plus a second cosy sitting area
– Tasmanian Oak-trimmed kitchen with electric oven and induction cooktop
– Carpeted main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two more bedrooms (one with a built-in double robe), serviced by the main bathroom
– Covered rear patio with polished concrete finishes, overlooking the lush gardens and lawns
– Electric hot water plus 2 x 20,000L tanks and town water
– 9 x 6m shed with single-phase power and electric roller door
– Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make McEwens Beach your first choice in suburbs?
A much loved small coastal hamlet south of Mackay, it’s treasured by locals and visitors alike because of its pristine natural beauty and unspoiled environment. Delivering a beachside lifestyle just 20 minutes from the CBD, it’s where you escape to relax, soak up the sunshine, build sandcastles, enjoy the swimming enclosure (one of only three in the Mackay region) or some of the best fishing spots Mackay has to offer. Secure this slice of serenity and contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results today.