Nestled in an exclusive cul-de-sac of only 15 north facing, acreage residences, welcome home to a grand waterfront estate which delivers the very essence of luxury. Boasting 7 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms (including a stylish self-contained 2 bedroom cottage) and a sprawling 140 squares of sophisticated living and entertaining space, this architecturally designed masterpiece features flawless granite and travertine finishes throughout and sets a new standard of luxury living in a sought-after location.
Set back from the street and flanked by a long, tree lined driveway, you’ll be in awe from the moment you arrive. Greeted with a vast, light filled entertaining area with soaring windowed ceiling and sweeping staircase, it sets the tone perfectly for the rest of the stately residence. You’ll enjoy multiple living areas, including a formal lounge overlooking the pool and river which is fitted with a gas fireplace and adjoins the vast entertainment area flowing from the bar area and billiard room to the media room. Here state of the art technology and surround sound in a gold class cinema style environment awaits.
Entertaining will be effortless, with the spacious kitchen showcased by granite benchtops and a central island, two large walk-in-pantries, gas hob, electric stove and acclaimed European appliances. Seamlessly linking with the informal dining room, flanked by an aviary and a salt water marine fish tank, you can opt to host family and friends here or retreat to the poolside cabana. Overlooking the supersized 20m pool, 10-person heated spa, you’ll also have access to an outdoor BBQ, bathroom, sauna, floodlit full size tennis court with gazebo and training wall. Boating enthusiasts will also appreciate the 14m pontoon fitted with water and power, boat ramp and boat shed plus a separate jet ski dock.
Also sure to entice will be the choice of two sumptuous master suites. Upstairs, take advantage of views of the iconic city skyline from your wrap around balcony, gas fireplace, vast walk-in-robe plus spacious ensuite with granite benchtops and travertine tiles, spa bath, separate toilet and bidet, double shower and dual basins. River views can be enjoyed from the downstairs master bedroom along with an elegant ensuite, walk-in-robe private patio area with direct access to the pool.
Other superior features include an east wing comprising of 3 bedrooms, bathroom and study/rumpus, a sprawling upstairs area which can easily be converted to an 8th bedroom, Sonos 8 zoned music system including pool cabana and tennis gazebo, reverse cycle ducted zoned air-conditioning, 3 fireplaces (2 of which are gas), 5 car garage with an epoxy coated floor, vast attic space and ample off-street parking. You’ll also enjoy close proximity to elite schools, universities, hospitals, cafes, shops and more, in one of the most central locations on the Gold Coast.
The time to act is now to secure the dream lifestyle you deserve, nestled on a sprawling 4007m2 block. Do not delay, arrange your inspection today.
• Exclusive cul-de-sac location of only 15 north facing, waterfront acreage homes
• Sprawling 140 squares of sophisticated living and entertaining space, with 7 beds, 5.5 baths (including self-contained 2 bed cottage)
• Architecturally designed with flawless high-quality travertine and granite finishes
• Formal lounge overlooks pool and river, fitted with a gas fireplace and adjoins the vast entertainment area with bar area and billiard room
• Media room with state of the art technology and surround sound
• Spacious kitchen with granite benches, island bench, 2 large walk-in-pantries & European appliances
• Choice of two sumptuous master suites, each with elegant ensuites, walk-in-robes, water views and direct access to pool
• East wing comprises of 3 bedrooms, bathroom and study/rumpus
• Expansive upstairs area which can easily be converted to an 8th bedroom
• Supersized 20m pool, 10-person heated spa, outdoor BBQ, bathroom, sauna
• Floodlit full size tennis court with gazebo and training wall
• 14m pontoon fitted with water and power, boat ramp and boat shed + jet ski dock
• Sonos 8 zoned music system including pool cabana and tennis gazebo
• Reverse cycle ducted zoned air-conditioning, 3 fireplaces (2 of which are gas)
• 5 car garage with an epoxy coated floor, vast attic space and ample off-street parking
• Close proximity to elite schools, universities, hospitals, cafes, shops and more
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.