Want to secure your opportunity to own a grand waterfront home in what is arguably one of the most prestigious addresses on the Gold Coast? Boasting the convenience of being close to iconic Surfers Paradise and all its world-class offerings, this Cronin Island home offers the rare chance to secure your own slice of paradise in a highly sought after enclave. Set over am impressive 739sqm block, with a wide 18 metre waterfrontage, this sprawling 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom stylish family home, presents as the perfect choice for you to enjoy exclusive living while also making your own mark on a home which offers unlimited potential.
Cocooned around the impressive centrepiece that is the sleek inground pool, this is an expansive home which features so many options for entertaining and unwinding. You’ll be spoilt for choice whether you want to relax in the oversized media room, with built in surround sound and contemporary custom cabinetry to tastefully hide the upscale electronics, or retreat to the open plan kitchen, dining and living, with its soaring sense of space due to its high ceilings, or even entertain under the Pandanus trees on your inviting alfresco area, while taking in the water views. No matter the choice, the chance to slow down and enjoy the finest waterfront lifestyle is yours with this grand abode.
The master bedroom is as magnificent in size as it is appearance. Nestled on the first floor, and boasting sweeping views of the famous city skyline and the waters below, this oversized room is bathed in natural night thanks to its sunny dual aspect and soaring cathedral ceilings and comes complete with a large-scale walk-in-robe and ensuite featuring a sumptuous sunken spa, dual shower and the finest marble finishes. One more bedroom is also located on the first floor, while the other three, including the guest quarters with its own ensuite, walk-in-robe and water views, remain on the ground floor.
Other outstanding features of this property include vast floor to ceiling timber framed widows to give house a light and bright aspect, a fresh, functional family bathroom with timber accents, deep basin and separate toilet, as well as an additional space adjacent to the double garage which could be ideal for a bespoke home gym or office area.
Located in an area synonymous with distinction, this is a property which will offer an enviable lifestyle to the discerning buyer and promise to be the golden opportunity you’ve been waiting for to invest in one of the most elite neighbourhoods on the Gold Coast.
• Exclusive Cronin Island residence with wall to floor windows, doors bathing house in sunlight
• Impressive street appeal with modern timber and rock faade, plus private Zen courtyard
• First floor master suite with flawless marble accents in ensuite, WIR and skyline views
• 4 other bedrooms, including guest quarters with own WIR, ensuite and waterfront access
• Media room with contemporary custom cabinetry, surround sound, views to pool
• Sparkling inground pool with frameless glass fencing, acts as striking centrepiece of home
• Fresh, functional family bathroom with timber accents, deep basin and separate toilet
• Kitchen with soaring ceilings, Miele appliances, wide island bench with bonus breakfast bar
• Open plan living, dining, overlooking water and with direct access to outdoors
• Vast laundry/utilities room, double garage, air con and surplus of storage throughout home
• Sunny deck, private pontoon set out on a 739sqm block with 18m waterfrontage
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements