Whether you are soaking up spectacular sunsets from the enticing, waterfront alfresco area or entertaining in style with the abundance of sophisticated space on offer, you’ll know you’ve arrived somewhere special with this Mediterranean inspired, newly renovated, 5 bedroom residence. Set on a sprawling 937m2 block, with 20m waterfrontage and boasting a vast floor plan, pool and views from almost every room, this former Prize Home is ready to welcome a new family to fill it with happy memories.
The tone for large-scale living is set from the moment you arrive. Mature, majestic Palms frame the front yard and a soaring 19ft (approx.) formal foyer awaits as you step inside. Accented by richly recycled timber and porcelain tiled floors, you’ll be spoilt for choice with ample areas to host gatherings or unwind. There’s an elegant formal lounge and dining room, along with an inviting family and meals area. This space links with a modern kitchen, complete with a window splashback, island bench, walk-in pantry and dual stainless steel ovens, ideal for all Masterchefs! These areas link with a patio and another covered alfresco area and deliver picture-perfect water, pool and hinterland vistas.
Upstairs, four of the five oversized bedrooms are on offer, including the master suite. Featuring a shared terrace and water views, it also presents with a large walk-in robe and a spa ensuite. The remaining rooms each feature built-in-robes and are serviced by a three-way bathroom. Two bedrooms enjoy water vistas and the other two catch glimpses of the Gold Coast skyline. A fifth bedroom resides downstairs, and with its own ensuite and walk-in robe, is ideal for guests.
Outdoors is a haven you’ll adore. The front yard is a vast, level space, fringed by low maintenance gardens and is fully fenced, while out the back, the sandstone paved patio and timber decking deliver an expansive area for entertaining – perfect for watching those magical Gold Coast sunsets. There’s also an inviting pool, a terraced lawn near the waterfront, plus a pontoon and double jet ski dock.
Other special features of this immaculately presented home include ducted air-conditioning upstairs and split-system air-con units downstairs, security alarm system and double garage, plus ample off-street parking.
Situated in a tranquil cul de sac, this sought-after and central waterfront enclave is only a short drive from the upscale Pacific Fair and vibrant Broadbeach, plus local private & public schools. Discover why Clear Island Waters is the best kept secret in waterfront living on the Gold Coast and arrange your inspection today.
- Mediterranean inspired, 5 bed, 3 bath residence on a 937m2 block with 20m waterfrontage
- Immaculately presented & newly renovated, former Prize Home, with a vast floor plan and views from almost every room
- 19ft (approx.) ceiling in foyer plus richly recycled timber and porcelain tiled floors throughout
- Elegant formal lounge and dining room, along with an inviting family and meals area
- Modern kitchen, with an island bench, walk-in pantry and dual stainless steel ovens
- Master suite with a shared terrace, water views, walk-in robe and a spa ensuite
- Remaining upstairs bedrooms, with built-in-robes, are serviced by a three-way bathroom
- Two bedrooms enjoy water vistas and the other two catch glimpses of the Gold Coast skyline
- 5th bedroom is ideal for guests – located downstairs, with its own ensuite and walk-in robe
- Vast fully secure front yard, fringed by low maintenance gardens and towering palms
- Two alfresco areas await at the rear of the home, with water, pool and hinterland vistas
- The sandstone paved patio and timber decking deliver an expansive area for entertaining
- Inviting pool with shelf step, a terraced lawn, plus a pontoon and double jet ski dock also out the back
- Ducted and split-system air-conditioning, security alarm
- Remote, electronic gate, double garage, plus ample off-street parking
- Situated in a tranquil cul de sac, a short drive from Pacific Fair and vibrant Broadbeach, plus local private & public schools