The pinnacle of peace, privacy and luxury beckons with this exquisite resort-style oasis. Reminiscent of a secluded Hamilton Island sanctuary, every day will feel like a holiday with this magnificent 3.85 acre estate. Boasting 1,391m2 of living and entertaining perfection with two residences, it’s brimming with amenities including a pool, tennis court, gym, alfresco pavilions and parking for up to 14 cars. Pathways meander through the thriving tropical gardens as well, accessible via the ultimate resort accessory, a golf buggy. The end result is one of joyful serenity and seclusion which will spoil you for anything else.
A sweeping driveway winds through the lush canopy of greenery to the 849m2 main residence, sitting proudly in an elevated position. This single level abode instantly evokes an ambience of warmth, where high-quality finishes blend seamlessly with a style of inviting simplicity. Make the most of the multiple living zones including a lounge room warmed by a fireplace, formal dining area fringed with oversized windows plus a sprawling living space that flows into a library. At its heart, the gourmet kitchen is where the whole family will relish gathering. Acclaimed appliances, an island bench and a wide servery window combine to ensure entertaining is effortless.
The themes of elegance are echoed in the six bedrooms, including a light, bright and enticing master suite with dual ensuites, a walk-in robe and access onto the covered terrace flanking the front of the home. Each of the remaining bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes plus a traditional style bathroom with tessellated tiles, clawfoot tub and timber vanity which evokes a sense of timeless charm. A private ensuited room with its own entry is attached to the main residence, plus a separate 108m2 dwelling is a sophisticated and self-contained offering with a kitchen, living and dining zone, bedroom, bathroom, deck and carport with hoist. Whether it’s extended or multi-generational family, children desiring more independence, a live-in au-pair or caretaker, these facilities offer autonomy and privacy in a beautiful setting.
Outdoors, an endless bounty of fun awaits. Soak up the perpetual sunshine as it shimmers over the large pool, unwind on the built-in daybed with a good book, or fire up the BBQ in the poolside pavilion and host guests on the expansive deck. And when you’re not engaging in volleys on the championship sized tennis court, indulge in the peaceful pastime of fruit picking in your very own orchard.
Other superior features include two offices, a gym/yoga studio, steam room, three powder rooms, air-conditioning, outdoor shower, work-shed/storage, double garage, four car carport plus two parking bays for additional vehicles.
Perfectly positioned within 13km to the CBD, close to parklands, quality public and private schools, universities, Kenmore Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, public transport and the Legacy Way tunnel, it’s also just 20 minutes from Brisbane Airport. And then there is the local best-kept secret – Creekside Park. Nestled at the heart of a pleasant and serene one hour green belt walk connecting the back streets of Kenmore to Brookfield, it’s a scenic way to enjoy the great outdoors, right on your doorstep.
For more information on this rare and idyllic paradise, or to experience it for yourself, contact Tyson Clarke today.
• Exquisite resort-style oasis on a peaceful, private 3.85 acre estate, 13km from the Brisbane CBD
• 1,391m2 of perfection set out over two residences, with 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and 3 powder rooms
• 849m2 main residence in an elevated position plus a 108m2 fully self-contained separate dwelling
• Lounge room with a fireplace, formal dining area fringed with oversized windows plus a sprawling living space, flowing into a library
• Gourmet kitchen with acclaimed appliances, an island bench and a wide servery window
• Light, bright and enticing master suite with dual ensuites, walk-in robe and access onto the covered terrace
• Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes plus there is a guest room with ensuite and private entry
• Traditional style bathroom with tessellated tiles, freestanding clawfoot tub and timber vanity
• Large pool, built-in daybed, poolside pavilion with BBQ, expansive deck and a championship sized tennis court with pavilion
• Established gardens, orchard, greenhouse, water tanks and golf buggy adventure tracks
• Two offices, air-conditioning, a gym/yoga studio, steam room plus an outdoor shower
• Work-shed/storage, double garage, carport plus two parking bays which equals parking for 14 vehicles
• 20 mins from Brisbane Airport and close to parklands, universities plus quality public and private schools
• Central to Kenmore Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, public transport and the Legacy Way tunnel