Unrivalled in opulence and perfectly positioned against the iconic backdrop of uninterrupted views of the glittering Gold Coast skyline, welcome to a residence of distinction which sets the new high standard in exquisite family living and entertaining in the lush Hinterland.
Perched at the end of a stately driveway, and with al-fresco sculptures on hand to herald your arrival, this majestic 520m2 masterpiece rises up from the heart of three acres of usable land. Interiors, which are grand in both size and appearance, greet you, with ornamental figureheads, intricate cornices, Ionic column and decorative window mouldings combining to create an ambience which epitomises lavish elegance.
Entertaining will be on the agenda, with a gourmet kitchen ready to cater for gatherings, large or small. At night, pour a martini and revel in your sumptuous surrounds, with palatial ceiling domes crowned with a sparkling chandelier towering above you. Relax here or host guests in your choice of another four exceptional living and dining areas, where every last elaborate detail has been meticulously etched with a distinguished attention to detail.
Atop the wrought-iron staircase, a splendid master suite sanctuary beckons. Basking in beautiful skyline vistas and awash with natural light, it’s a graceful haven to retreat to. In the cooler months curl up by the graceful column fireplace and relish the chance to cocoon yourself in such a blissful setting.
Outdoors, a haven of seclusion and serenity awaits, with this estate punctuated by towering trees and manicured gardens. Start your day saluting the sun as it rises beyond your backyard and soak up spectacular sunsets in the evening. Additional features include another columned fireplace in the living room, two stylish bathrooms, a double lock-up garage, vast shed and 5kW of solar power. As well all the magnificent custom-made furniture can be included in the property sale.
Ensconced in a private paradise, and in Lower Beechmont’s most sought after street, families delight in the thriving community spirit which abounds and make the most of the many bushwalking trails close by, including scenic Freemans Lookout. This tranquil, tree-lined cul-de-sac is just 20 minutes from a range of schools, 30min from Southport and just a short drive to local cafes for your morning coffee.
Unique in every way, it’s rare to find a home which offers so much space indoors and out and one built to such a masterful standard. There’s simply no comparison to this supreme statement of grandeur.
– 520m2 residence of distinction which sets the new standard in exquisite family living and entertaining
– Nestled on 3 acres of lush, usable Scenic Rim land, at the end of a stately driveway
– Sweeping, uninterrupted views of the glittering Gold Coast skyline
– Unrivalled elegance with ornamental figureheads, intricate cornices, Ionic column and decorative window mouldings
– An exceptional home for entertaining, with a gourmet kitchen
– Five lavish living spaces, including an activity room adorned with a palatial ceiling dome and chandelier
– Splendid master suite sanctuary basking in beautiful skyline vistas with column fireplace, dressing room and elegant ensuite
– Two more bedrooms, study and an upmarket bathroom plus all the custom-made furniture can be included
– Expansive gardens, double lock-up garage, vast shed and 5kW of solar power
– Room to store a boat or caravan in the American barn style shed
– Ensconced in Lower Beechmont’s most sought after street and in a thriving community
– Many bushwalking trails close by, including scenic Freemans Lookout
– Just 20 minutes from a range of schools, 30min from Southport and a short drive to local cafes
Contact Oliver Edwards to arrange your inspection today.