Perched atop a sweeping circular driveway, fringed by a stately porte-cochère and an elegantly arched, wraparound verandah, welcome to the picture-perfect family paradise you’ve been longing for. Nestled in the peaceful Gold Coast hinterland, its sense of grandeur is immediately apparent as you glide through the gated entry. Positioned at the heart of a lush, five acres of usable land, no expense has been spared during the renovation of this exceptional 1,142m2 residence, first built for a Malaysian Prince in the 1970’s, and now has been transformed into a unique and unrivalled family home.
Boasting lashings of glamour through its flawless finishes and distinctive, alluring interiors, the marble foyer sets the tone for the enchantment which lays in wait. You’ll adore the sunken lounge, adorned by an original Swarovski crystal chandelier which is draped from the hand-pressed horsehair ceiling, as well as the vibrant living room, which is packed with personality. The bold, banana-leaf wallpaper ensures the room oozes warmth and style, while in the formal dining room, showcased by its striking light fittings, ornate domed ceiling and gold, geometric wallpaper, you’ll look forward to hosting grand gatherings, with the temperature-controlled wine cellar within easy reach.
The gourmet kitchen also echoes the distinct style of the home. With its showpiece, supersized marble island bench, pristine herringbone floors and custom range hood, it’s also complemented by Miele appliances and butler’s pantry. Highlighted by crisp white panelled walls and a coffered ceiling embellished with rich timber beams, this is where the whole family will want to congregate and linger a while in conversation.
Families are also well catered for with the bedrooms. All are ensuited and enjoy views of the idyllic gardens, lawns and natural bushlands, which encase the home. The spacious master suite will also prove to be the ultimate sanctuary, boasting two walk-in robes, a dramatic stone ensuite plus a private terrace with hinterland views, ideal for soaking up afternoon sunsets.
• Exquisitely renovated family home, nestled on 5 lush acres, with no expense spared;
• Perched atop a circular driveway, fringed by a porte-cochère and an elegantly arched, wraparound verandah;
• Marble foyer with richly restored original bar plus temperature-controlled wine cellar adjacent to the dining room;
• Oversized kitchen, set under a coffered ceiling, with a marble island bench, custom rangehood, pristine herringbone parquetry floors plus a butler’s pantry with Miele appliances;
• Sprawling dining room with striking light fittings, ornate domed ceiling and gold, geometric wallpaper;
• Sunken lounge with hand-pressed horsehair ceiling and original Swarovski crystal chandelier;
• Vibrant living room, accented by a bold banana-leaf print, arched windows, high ceilings and a gas fireplace;
• Spacious master suite with two walk-in robes, stone ensuite plus a private terrace with hinterland views;
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all generously sized sanctuaries, with ensuites and built-in robes;
• Additional features include another ground floor bathroom, mud room and ducted air-conditioning throughout the main residence.
The resort style oasis which beckons outdoors is where you can expect to enjoy endless family fun. The supersized, Florida inspired pool is the centrepiece of this enviable alfresco space, along with the spacious entertaining pavilion. Equipped with all the amenities you need for an unforgettable event or even just a casual catch-up with the kids, its features include wine fridges; sink; gas BBQ; Kamado smoker, BBQ, grill and pizza oven. Overlooking the perfectly manicured grounds which fringe this magnificent home, explore your options to add in a tennis court, or for the young (or young at heart) who’ve dreamt of owning their own horse, there’s ample space on site to make this a reality.
• Peaceful hinterland paradise, boasting five acres of usable land with ample room for horses or a tennis court;
• Supersized, Florida style pool, fringed with natural stone surrounds;
• Covered entertaining pavilion, with amenities including wine fridges; WI-FI and surround sound entertainment system; 15 outdoor speakers; gas BBQ; Kamado smoker, BBQ, grill, pizza oven and an outdoor sink;
• Natural stone wraparound verandah, triple garage plus double garage and machinery / equipment shed and an outdoor bathroom with toilet, shower and change-room;
• Fully fenced and fully irrigated gardens fed from a permanently running creek plus town water access, with a creek meandering through the rear of the property;
• Tranquil hinterland setting, only 16km from Surfers Paradise.
Ideal for when extra space is required, a separate, self-contained house sits on site. Presenting with a living room and kitchen, four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it assures privacy and independence for guests or staff.
Guest House Specifications:
• Fully self-contained house;
• Kitchen and living area;
• 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Situated only 16km from the Surfers Paradise dining and entertainment precinct and close to prestigious schools, including All Saints, Emmanuel College and Somerset College, there’s simply no comparison to this secluded hinterland haven. Take advantage of this unique and unrivalled residence of distinction – arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.