Life in Coomera Waters is all about family, fun and functionality, and now it’s your turn to benefit from living within this exclusive residential enclave. Perched on a 782m2* block, a warm, welcoming and modern home awaits which spoils you with space. Blessed with three living areas, it also hosts a renovated kitchen and a seamless connection with the outdoors. Here, bask in the tranquility of lush gardens while also making the most of the enviable alfresco options. Weekends will be well spent with loved ones in this area, with a built-in BBQ ready to cook up a feast for family and friends.
All four bedrooms are impressive, with the master suite accompanied by a spa ensuite and walk-in robe. Two more bedrooms and a family bathroom are upstairs, with the fourth bedroom and third bathroom (downstairs) ideal for guests.
Perfectly placed in a peaceful cul-de-sac and situated within the family-friendly community of Coomera Waters, this northern Gold Coast suburb blesses residents with a value-packed lifestyle. Not only is it minutes to theme parks, weekends and down time can be well spent at the exclusive recreational facilities which include tennis courts, swimming pools, spas, saunas and a gym. Outdoor enthusiasts will relish the 25 kms + of walking tracks, while those who adore the water will enjoy Sandy Beach, a 70 berth Marina and 2 boat ramps.
Along with local cafes and amenities, you’re perfectly placed 45 minutes from Brisbane or 40 minutes from the bustling action of Surfers Paradise. It’s a quick 8-minute drive to Westfield Coomera Town Centre for all your shopping, dining and entertainment needs or catch the train from here and head north or south with ease. Closer to home, the Coomera East Shopping Centre is a 5-minute drive away plus families have access to six schools within an 8km radius.
Whether it’s your first home, forever home or investment home, this a must-see – arrange your inspection today.
- Warm, welcoming and modern 4 bed, 3 bath home on a 782m2 block
- Multiple living areas, including a kids retreat upstairs
- Renovated kitchen with a spacious pantry, dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Air conditioned, ceiling fans, surplus of storage and an outdoor shed
- Master suite with spa ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two more bedrooms and a family bathroom are upstairs
- Bedroom 4 and the third bathroom are downstairs and ideal for guests
- Alfresco entertaining with a separate, covered area with a built-in BBQ
- Lush gardens and a secure backyard for kids and pets
- Stone feature wall at entry plus a lovely void overlooking the entry from the first floor
- Double garage with roller back door, side access for boat, trailer or jet-ski
- Perfectly placed in a peaceful cul-de-sac and exclusive estate
- Stroll to the Village Marina, Rec Club 1 and Sandy Beach