Capturing skyline views from a tranquil north facing waterfront position, this 959sqm property melds modern living with the convenience of the Gold Coast lifestyle. Designed with entertaining in mind, the immense space, natural light and a gloriously private waterfront setting bestow a resort-style sensibility.
The lower of the split levels encompasses the generous CaesarStone kitchen, equipped with integrated stainless steel appliances and modern cabinetry. Large sliding glass doors seamlessly adjoin the spacious open plan living and dining areas with the wide outdoor entertaining deck.
Recently renovated to a high standard, the character of this home has been restored and harnessed, creating a spacious living experience that you’ll be proud to share with family and friends all year round. The home offers four huge bedrooms, four bathrooms, a large cinema room and a new designer kitchen in the centre of the home, plus multiple living zones. The north side of the home opens with glass sliding doors, fusing the character-filled living areas with the expansive timber deck, spanning the width of the home.
Additional features include fully fenced pool, large study, second living area, secure garaging for two cars, space for a boat, jetty, high ceilings, air-conditioning, laundry, solar power, lush gardens, and generous storage space.
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac only minutes to the popular Bundall shopping precinct, Surfers Paradise, state and private schools, and an abundance of boutique cafes and restaurants, this outstanding abode affords the complete family lifestyle.
• Large 959sqm north facing waterfront block
• Wide patio entertaining areas and fenced swimming pool
• Caesarstone kitchen equipped with integrated appliances
• Four bedrooms, all with ensuite, master boasts large walk in robe
• Split level o/plan living and dining areas, study, 2nd living area
• Double lock-up garage, space for boat, jetty, laundry
• Private, secure, lush gardens, cul-de-sac, close to shops