Every day will feel like a holiday in this grand, architecturally designed home. Boasting unspoilt water and hinterland view, this sprawling home has been master built to suit its 981m2 fan-shaped block and features a suspended concrete slab, soaring vaulted ceilings, granite and marble finishes as well as expanses of glass to frame the magnificent water frontage, visible from most rooms.
A fine example of rare, quality construction, the tone for elegance is set in the grand foyer where a 7m ceiling is crowned with a crystal chandelier. You’ll be spoilt for choice with the multiple living areas too – perfect for a large or extended family – offering a sense of privacy and personal space for everyone. And with a stunning open fireplace and chef’s kitchen equipped with smart Smeg appliances, entertaining will be a pure delight. Parents can enjoy a well-deserved retreat to their personal sanctuary once the kids are in bed, with its spacious, secluded balcony, walk-in robe and floor to ceiling marble ensuite.
Outdoors, a stylish sandstone courtyard with solar-heated saltwater pool looks onto the timber deck, where you can enjoy a glass of wine with friends, overlooking your private, tranquil canal views.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in leafy Clear Island Waters, it’s close to everything you’ll need – shopping centres (including shopper’s heaven: Pacific Fair), the casino, beaches and schools (All Saints, Somerset College and St Vincent’s to name a few). If this sounds like you, book your inspection today – this one won’t be around for long.
• Grand, architecturally designed home on a 981m2 fan-shaped block with 49m waterfrontage
• High-class double brick construction, cement pylons, steel reinforcement in ceilings
• Featuring luxury materials such as granite and marble throughout
• Elegantly furnished and full of light, with soaring vaulted ceilings and crystal chandeliers
• Spectacular water views from all living areas and most bedrooms
• Designer, open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar and Smeg appliances
• Multiple light-filled living spaces and one with an open working fireplace for crisp winter evenings
• Parents master suite sanctuary with balcony, walk-in robes and marble ensuite
• 5 bedrooms + oversized study/6th bedroom (all with built-in robes) and 5 renovated bathrooms
• Two roomy balconies, sandstone courtyard and vast deck with solar heated saltwater pool
• 3 car garage with floor to ceiling built-in storage and a large laundry with clothes chute
• Low-maintenance garden, ducted air con, Vacumaid and new intercom for easy, comfortable living
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in leafy Clear Island Waters
• Close to shopping centres, Star Casino, beaches and schools including All Saints, Somerset College and St Vincent’s