Nestled in a highly desirable, dress circle location, this architecturally designed and master built residence sets a new high standard in luxury living. Graced with grandstand 180-degree water views which encompass the Georges River, Oatley and beyond to Connells Point, and an enviable due north aspect, this light-filled, tri-level property is the perfect entertainer’s paradise.
The gourmet kitchen, fringed by full-height glass windows to capture striking vistas, is complemented with Caesarstone benches and skylights to ensure an abundance of natural light filters in. A vast, open plan living and dining area awaits here, flowing onto a balcony where you can soak up the spectacular water views. Triple mounted stainless steel heaters will warm guests on cooler nights, while indoors, an electric fireplace features in this sophisticated space. The lower level lounge room boasts a decadent bar to ensure hosting guests is an easy affair plus the first floor is home to another sitting area (or sunny office space, if you prefer).
The entertaining or relaxation zones don’t end there, either. Outdoors, a sparkling inground pool, complete with spa, sundeck and wet bar will tempt you, while the pergola above the boat shed, adorned with a thriving Orange Trumpet vine, is the perfect place to capture a cool breeze on a balmy summer day. The gardens are landscaped and low maintenance and boating enthusiasts will relish the deep waterfront facilities, including a pontoon, 30m jetty, boatshed, slipway, sandy beach and private mooring.
The elegance extends to the four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms as well. Wake to water views in three rooms, including the master suite, with en-suite, walk-in robe and private balcony. The remaining rooms have built-in robes and the bathrooms are accented with stone finishes and frameless glass showers. There’s even an 8-person sauna (and change room) when you’re ready to get a sweat up and the main bathroom has a spa.
Other superior features of this solid concrete constructed property include C-Bus security and lighting control throughout, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, a surplus of storage plus a double garage with extra space for 2 more vehicles.
Occupying an exclusive and private cul-de-sac position, this modern masterpiece sits on arguably the best street in the Sutherland Shire. It also benefits from being close to all schools, childcare, churches, parks and local shops with a bus stop 100m away. For more information, contact DJW Property.
– Architecturally designed and master built 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom residence
– Graced with grandstand 180-degree water views of Georges River, Oatley and Connells Point
– Nestled in a highly desirable, dress circle location in arguably the best street in the Sutherland Shire
– Set out over three luxurious and light-filled levels, with an enviable due north aspect
– Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benches, soft close cabinetry and skylights
– Vast, open plan living and dining area with bespoke joinery and an electric fireplace
– Lower level lounge room boasts a decadent bar and billiards area
– The first floor is home to another sitting area (or sunny office space, if you prefer)
– Main floor balcony with spectacular water views and triple mounted stainless steel heaters
– Sparkling inground pool, complete with sundeck and wet bar will tempt you outdoors
– Pergola above the boat shed plus landscaped and low maintenance gardens
– Deep waterfront facilities, including a pontoon, 30m jetty, boatshed, slipway, sandy beach and private mooring
– Sophisticated master suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and private waterfront balcony
– Remaining bedrooms have built-in robes and two more with water vistas
– Bathrooms with stone finishes and frameless glass showers, plus a spa in the main bathroom
– 8-person sauna and change room
– Solid concrete construction with a surplus of storage, double garage plus 2 cars, off-street
– C-BUS security and lighting control and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
– Occupying an exclusive and private cul-de-sac position
– close to all schools, childcare, churches, parks and local shops with a bus stop 100m away