Enshrined amongst idyllic views in a blue-ribbon position, this absolute riverfront setting hosts a rare high calibre home. Rich with history and originally built in 1938, it beautifully blends old and new. A charming sandstone clad fireplace and gleaming parquetry flooring are a nod to its past, pairing with today’s modern necessities – a contemporary kitchen and on-trend bathroom that basks in abundant natural light. You’ll also adore the seamless integration that exists between the indoors and the full width verandahs that trim the home. Acting as a natural extension of the internal footprint, this is where you can entertain, commune with the birds, or relax and soak up views of the pristine natural bushland and glistening waterways.
Three bedrooms also feature, including a generously sized master suite with built-in robes and water views. Flexibility is paramount in bedroom 2, which doubles as an office, thanks to a cleverly concealed wall bed, while downstairs delivers enticing dual living. Self-contained, it’s a cheerful and air-conditioned space that boasts a bathroom, kitchenette, bedroom and lounge room, opening onto the lower deck.
Less than an hour north of Sydney and just a few minutes by boat from Berowra Waters Marina and the resident’s car park, this waterfront lifestyle is what dreams are made of.
• Immaculately presented and timelessly elegant absolute waterfront home
• Rich with history – originally built in 1938 in a blue-ribbon riverfront setting
• Oversized contemporary kitchen with concealed pantry
• Open plan living and dining zone, seamlessly integrated with an expansive riverfront deck
• Sitting room with sandstone fireplace and birch panel feature walls
• Generously sized master suite with built-in robes, water views
• Flexible bedroom/office with custom wall bed
• Luxe, light-filled and modern main bathroom with freestanding bath beneath a skylight
• Self-contained guest suite downstairs with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom, air-conditioning
• Two full width verandahs trim the home, basking in beautiful water vistas
• Maintained jetty /pontoon, concrete landing, steps to waterline
• Two split system air-conditioning units upstairs, town water supply
• Enhanced 1940s parquetry flooring in living/dining, gleaming new mahogany floors elsewhere
• Worm farm septic, also linked to the insinkerator
• Heat pump for hot water, town water supply and a 6.5kW hardwired generator
• Walk-in storage room behind kitchen (makes a great cellar!)
• On two titles and located less than an hour from Sydney
For more information, phone Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today.